“Southwestern steak wrap”

Boston's Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 128 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is one of my favorite family owned restaurants in Crossville. This place is really good. The southwestern steak or chicken wrap is my favorite. And the spicy ranch is a must try! I have attended many birthday dinner parties there. And always great service.

3  Thank jamie38555

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love Bostons I have been coming to Bostons for 7 yrs now and I dont go everyday but I go any chance I can since I originally am from crossville.. The staff is always welcoming, the atmosphere is great too. I always order the same thing Chicken Pasta Salad with Ranch it is amazing. . If you have not had it you should try it. . Bostons is like your typical diner atleast to me it is but it is the beat place for great friendly service and good food

3  Thank KeshiaFincher
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Boston's hasn't changed much in the years I've been going there. An outstanding lunch place. Fresh, fresh food. Tuna salad made fresh daily. Good selection of soups, salads and sandwiches, both hot and cold.

3  Thank Sara D
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Sorry, but not one of my favorites. Average everything!!!
You can find many better places to eat in Crossville.
Don;t waste your time!