“GREAT!!!”

Ranked #10 of 124 Restaurants in Crossville
Decatur, Tennessee
“GREAT!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had the privilege to eat here on Sunday, April 27, 2014. It was my first time eating at this particular Cracker Barrel. The service was wonderful. The attitude of the employees was wonderful also. The food as usual was great too!! I would recommend anyone to go eat at this restaurant.. There was a little wait of about 15 minutes but then again with a combination of a Sunday afternoon and a great restaurant, you can't help but to expect a little wait. I'll go back if I am in the area.

• Visited April 2014

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had a good meal at the Cracker Barrel. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was great. I had the wednesday special. Good value for the money I paid. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
Dothan, Alabama
“Great Resturant”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a very short wait, the food was excellent, and we had plenty to eat and great service. What else can you say.

• Visited December 2013
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Good Country Cookin'”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Like many Cracker Barrels, this one was clean, efficient, and friendly. Got a cold Dr. Enuf as beverage for my meal. Can't believe you can Dr. Enufs all over the country at CB's now ! Incredable.!!!!

Visited November 2013
Murfreesboro
“Large group of 24 and everything was correct, quick, and hot!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to this restaurant today around 3:00 p.m. We had two tables of about 12 people at each table. EVERY order was delivered promptly, hot, and correct!!!!!!! What an excellent experience. The 3-4 employees that were helping each other did an excellent job. It was very much appreciated. We were there the normal amount of time which is amazing since we had such a large group -- you would think it would have taken twice as long. Will definitely visit this Cracker Barrel again when we are in this area..... HIGHLY recommend!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!