“Good Country Cookin'”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Crossville
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Like many Cracker Barrels, this one was clean, efficient, and friendly. Got a cold Dr. Enuf as beverage for my meal. Can't believe you can Dr. Enufs all over the country at CB's now ! Incredable.!!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to this restaurant today around 3:00 p.m. We had two tables of about 12 people at each table. EVERY order was delivered promptly, hot, and correct!!!!!!! What an excellent experience. The 3-4 employees that were helping each other did an excellent job. It was very much appreciated. We were there the normal amount of time which is amazing since we had such a large group -- you would think it would have taken twice as long. Will definitely visit this Cracker Barrel again when we are in this area..... HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Every year we visit this restaurant when we visit family in Tennessee from England. It never fails to please, with excellent varied traditional American menu, with that old world slant, For breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner the Cracker Barrel is so much fun and great value with excellent service. We love browsing in the store also for gifts with a difference.

1  Thank chicco
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife had the Fried Chicken Tenderloin and I had the Country Fried Steak. We both had Sweet Whole Baby Carrots and Fried Apples. Neither of us ate much of the carrots because they were tough to chew. We have had them before but these were not good. The chef should taste the food before sending it out to the customers. Except for the carrots everything else was good.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Felt like I needed to add a comment after last one posted. I think this is one of the best Cracker Barrels around. As we've gotten older, we don't get around like we used to. But we've eaten in dozens of Cracker Barrels, and I like to think this is the best we've experienced. Good food, good service, good atmosphere. My only complaint is the price of a cup of coffee. We get locally for about a dollar at too many breakfast eateries. And I've learned to go here at off hours...otherwise you may experience a wait. Do agree re biscuits...could be better, but don't think I've been disappointed in anything else. Saved my last comment for after the "more>". And that is I love their steak fries, their chicken fingers and their 'children's menu'...available to children of all ages.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!