“Returning from Texas”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #61 of 137 Restaurants in Crossville
Reviewed September 2, 2018

We have eaten at the other Shoney's in Harriman, TN which we like very much. This one is similar but in our opinion the other is better. The attention and service was very good, but again, we consider the other better .

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I'd driven past thousands Shoney's over my many years of travel. Every time I saw one, I'd say or think, "I've got to check that place out." Well, finally, in Crossville, I did. And I'm so glad I did.

The waitresses are awesome here. The good is pretty good, and the buffet, although not a huge selection to choose from, is on point. The buffet was included with every meal, except for the meat. The prices were really low for the quality. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Buffet was ok, could have had more variety. You defiantly have the opportunity to get full. Service was good.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped while passing through and loved it. Our waitress was very friendly and the food was good. We all got the buffet to make it easy and it was very good. Loved the salad bar.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I love breakfast at Shoney's. The eggs are great, the bacon just right, biscuits and gravy fit for a king.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!