“Gluten free options!”

Villa Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #14 of 128 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Staying in Fairfield Glade? This little pizza place is perfectly located and they even have gluten free pizza crust. A nice selection of options and great flavor.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

While there are many, many items on the menu, I love the pizza! It is Awesome! On days when I am eating light, the salads are perfect.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We had just arrived to our resort after a five hour drive and were super hungry but didn't feel like venturing far. This was the first place we found. We both got cheeseburgers and I have to say best burger I've ever had at a pizza place and the best burger I've had in a long time. Service was friendly and quick. We couldn't get over how good it was and how reasonably. Priced!

Been to Villa Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!