“No value”
Review of Custard Cabin

Custard Cabin
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Crossville
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

too little for too much!!
and when I say their prices are high I'm not kidding....not for the family on a budget...

There are newer reviews for Custard Cabin

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I visit her parents nearby several times a year, and for the past few years we have always enjoyed the product--but this year almost no one wanted to go because every time we go the servers are unfriendly; half chose to go to DQ instead. We have tried to "kill them with kindness" and still--nothing. The girl at the register always--always--acts like it is such a hassle to take our order; when we ask questions she practically sighs with contempt--the only emotion we have consistently noticed. My mother-in-law joked that they must be robots. The only thing that might keep us coming back is the custard, which really is pretty good. There is no replacement for good, gracious customer service, though. They seriously need to take some basic lessons in graciousness and service. Just a nice, genuine smile would go such a long way. In this economy you'd like to think they understand the blessing having a job.

2  Thank RLSDG
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had read this was the place to get some ice cream if you are in Crossville. Take it or leave it. Very expensive, and only tourist seem to frequent it. The item I got was similar to a DQ Blizzard, but no where near the quality. It was runny and cost me almost twice as much. If you are a real ice cream lover like we are, then go down to the next exit of I-40 and you'll find a DQ. You'll be glad you did.

2  Thank Theyoung1
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been taking my kids here for the past 4 years! I visit the area a few times a yr to see family. My boys are 15 and 18 now and they bring their friends everyone that eats the custard loves it! My dog Aussie also loves his vanilla puppy cup! FWI Its cash only

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Outstandingly good custard! I am especiallly partial to the chocolate ice cream - best chocolate ice cream flavor ever!

Custard Cabin has a 'Quart Club' - when you buy 6 quarts the 7th quart is free. Awesome deal!

There is a 'flavor of the day' as well as chocolate and vanilla offered each day. Additionally, they have a freezer with the past few days' flavors available. With leftover chocolate, they will sometimes make up quarts that are filled with Heath. Oh my goodness! YUM!

Been to Custard Cabin? Share your experiences!