“Custard Cabin”
Review of Custard Cabin

Custard Cabin
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Crossville
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had read this was the place to get some ice cream if you are in Crossville. Take it or leave it. Very expensive, and only tourist seem to frequent it. The item I got was similar to a DQ Blizzard, but no where near the quality. It was runny and cost me almost twice as much. If you are a real ice cream lover like we are, then go down to the next exit of I-40 and you'll find a DQ. You'll be glad you did.

2  Thank Theyoung1

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been taking my kids here for the past 4 years! I visit the area a few times a yr to see family. My boys are 15 and 18 now and they bring their friends everyone that eats the custard loves it! My dog Aussie also loves his vanilla puppy cup! FWI Its cash only

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Outstandingly good custard! I am especiallly partial to the chocolate ice cream - best chocolate ice cream flavor ever!

Custard Cabin has a 'Quart Club' - when you buy 6 quarts the 7th quart is free. Awesome deal!

There is a 'flavor of the day' as well as chocolate and vanilla offered each day. Additionally, they have a freezer with the past few days' flavors available. With leftover chocolate, they will sometimes make up quarts that are filled with Heath. Oh my goodness! YUM!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Best frozen custard I have ever had. Their waffle cones are as well! Service was great, prices are great. Just moved here from the Chicagoland area in February of this year and this was one of the first places we were brought to. Good choice!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We spend a week in Fairfield Glade Resort every summer with my mother-in-law and all of the grandkids. We took the kids to the Custard Cabin for the first time. The employee was not very helpful with the menu or the selections available. She was also too busy talking to the others patrons, sitting inside, to concern herself us. Once we did get our custard, it was good, but the service was lacking.

1  Thank angelobaxter

Been to Custard Cabin? Share your experiences!