“Pleasant Experience - Nice Hometown Flair”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kali's Kitchen

Kali's Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 122 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kali's is a family owned and operated homecooking restaurant, great food at great prices. Open Mon-Fri 6am-pm, Sat 6am-2pm, Fri 4p-7pm. Description: Breakfast served all day. The "Big Breakfast" is a great value - 2 eggs with ham, bacon or sausage, home fries or hashbrowns, and biscuits and gravy or toast all for $4.95!Or try our lunch specials offered Monday through Friday, anything from ham and cabbage to chuckwagon for $4.95
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Pleasant Experience - Nice Hometown Flair”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I had lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Granted we arrived about 1 hour before closing, but still received a generous, fresh and tasty lunch. My husband had the turkey club and I had the ham and bacon club. I added a side of corn nuggets from the breakfast menu. The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere very pleasant. On a scale of 1-10, I would only rate our server a 3.5 on warm, friendly, glad we were there, and hope she would see us again. My husband always tips generously. She dodged a bullet from me as I tip according to service received. This restaurant is located in the corner of a strip mall with signage easily seen from the highway. The staff started sweeping the floors 30 minutes before closing time. Guess they all had plans for the afternoon???

• Visited July 2014

Crossville, Tennessee
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

They have a really good breakfast!! We love to sneak off on Saturday Mornings and have breakfast here lots to chose form and so far all has been good.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ecline3
nowata
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by Kali's after staying the night in Crossville. It wasn't hard to find. Our gps took us right to it. They have a Big Breakfast on the menu which is like a Grand Slam at Denneys and it was only 4.95 I think. My boyfriend had that and I had a pancake with bacon. It was only 1 pancake but I couldn't finish it. The food was good, the staff was friendly and the place was very clean, including the restrooms. Great job!

1 Thank tamljsl
Oglesby, Illinois
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Very good food. The prices are very reasonable and the service was great. The Big Breakfast is a great value for your money. We will definitely visit again.

2 Thank jmtrnr91
Nashville
“Good food Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Friendly service good food, and most reasonable prices. Most of our group had the fish. The slaw was great, and the portions were generous.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ron A

Been to Kali's Kitchen? Share your experiences!