“Good Food!”

Red's Ale House
Ranked #18 of 128 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This location is out of the way but worth the good food selection. The ribeye steak (not frozen ) and pizza ( homemade) was really good. While on vacation we ate him twice and enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This small restaurant has a very clean atmosphere, friendly waitstaff, quick service and great food. The portions are large and tasty, and they make their own thousand island dressing. My husband got the club sandwiches which was basically two sandwiches it was so big. I got the swiss mushroom burger and couldn't finish it! It was by far the best place we dined in the area while we were here visiting.

1  Thank Erin K
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I travel with a group of 16 guys every year to play golf at Fairfield Glade in Tennessee. We were in search of a VERY casual restaurant that would not be upset with a bunch of loud guys eating dinner. I traded emails with the owner of Red's Ale House and he was more than happy to have us in his place. He indicated he would seat us in the pub area of the restaurant which was perfect. We arrived at our appointed time and everything was ready. Stevie our server was friendly, efficient and just a pleasant young woman. We ordered everything from fish to burgers and all of the food was prepared perfectly and delivered hot which is not a small feat for a table of 16. They have a large selection of beers available in bottles and on tap. They do not serve liquor but you can bring in your own bottle if you like. Prices are very reasonable and it was just a fun place to hang out after a rainy day on the golf course. We will be back next year........and by the way be sure and try the tariyaki wings as they were fabulous.

1  Thank Mainframer
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The first time I went there, it was to pick up a large loaded pizza that I had ordered. The pizza was still very warm when I got home. It was the best pizza I have ever had. They don't just put on stringy mozzarella cheese; they also add another softer cheese. The combination tastes great. The toppings were generous and the soft crust I ordered was just the right texture.
I have been back, and will continue to do so.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at a nearby resort and was looking for a local place for dinner. Red's was the answer. Had the N.Y. strip steak. Seasoned perfectly and done perfectly.

Been to Red's Ale House? Share your experiences!