“Traveling back from Nashville”
Review of Log Cabin Restaurant - CLOSED

Log Cabin Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and 2 little ones, ages 4 and 8 stopped by US Golf, (great golf store with unbelievable prices and selection). Unfortunately, my kids were not in the shopping mood and were getting hungry, the woman at the register recommended the Log Cabin directly behind them.

It was a great place, very inviting my kids enjoyed the food and atmosphere as did my wife. I was able to run back to the golf store to buy a few more things so it was a win-win for all. I did get a chicken salad sandwich for the road and it was awesome.

We’ve since been back several times on our trips to and from Nashville and will continue to do so.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a nice meal at the log cabin. It was a great value for our family, and it was right off the Interstate. I had the BLT sandwich, which was yummy. Our family also liked the desserts. I would definitely come back again when I am back in Crossville.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This cute little cabin restaurant was our stop on our way through the area. Located right off the interstate was very nice, way better than the Dairy Queen across the street. I had the roast beef plate with mashed potatoes and brown gravy and another side of homemade coleslaw.. One of the better meals I've had. My husband had the Philly cheese steak and wanted another one it was so good!! Lots to look at while your waiting on your food too. There was 2 tables in front of us and our food came out rather quick. The cook is a young lady and she does an excellent job at her job. The waitresses are very nice and polite as well. WE WILL be back again :) Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The chicken and dumplings are like a soup. It had 3 large grape size dumplings in the broth with three small pieces of chicken. The cream pie was not homemade and was like the kind you get in the freezer section of the grocery. The service was horrible. We finally had to get the cashier to help finish our dinner service. We ordered off the meat and three menu and the timing was slow. I personally noticed the people who left before us and ordered special items like hamburgers and club sandwiches and overheard them complaining about the poor service. One of the members of their group received their order so late (club sandwich) she did not have time to eat it. When I pay $15.00 for a meat and three it should be outstanding, how this place stays in business is beyond my comprehension.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

What looked like a quaint log cabin restaurant outside and most of the inside was very deceiving. We stopped for breakfast on the way to Nashville. Looking around the restaurant, there are items for sale that haven't been cleaned for years. There was 1 waitress and 1 cook. The waitress seemed to have never worked in a restaurant before. The color of the eggs, I had over easy and my friend had scrambled, were the color of a dirty grill. The jelly was so old, it wouldn't come out of the packets. The prices were great if the food had been better.

Keep on driving, there are other places at the next exit.

1  Thank jeetn