“Overall facility is neat and clean. Breakfast could be...”

Super 8 Crossville TN
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed June 27, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was very clean and We will definitely stay here again. We loved the fact that it was walking distance to the Mexican restaurant. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our experience was great. I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and your experience with us. I am so pleased to see that you were satisfied with our facility and we met all of your needs during your stay. We work hard to make our guest's stay as great as possible and I see that we more than succeeded with yours. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville and Have a Super Day!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was just fine. Need to have an ice machine on every floor, not just the first floor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to see that you had a good experience while staying with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience of not having an ice machine on each floor. We appreciate you as a Super 8 guest and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a Super Day!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 12, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Super 8 Motel in Crossville, TN several times. The staff has always gone out of their way to make my stay very pleasant and to meet all of my request. Thank you Super Staff of Super 8 Crossville!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Doug L
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your loyal business to our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to make your opinion of our facility and staff public. Our super staff works hard to make our guests' stay a great experience time after time. I am glad to see that all of your needs have always been me and that our staff has gone above and beyond for you while staying with us. We look forward to your future trips to stay at Super 8 Crossville and hope to make those trips as pleasant as your previous stays.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville and Have a Super Day!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Rooms and common areas were very clean and attractive. Price was reasonable. Not only was the staff very friendly, but when I was two hours down the road and realized I had left my eyeglasses, I called the hotel. They located my eyeglasses, took them to post office and sent them to my home priority mail. I will stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob N
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am pleased to see that you had a great experience while staying with us. Our wonderful staff is always working to make our guests' stay as great as possible. I am also glad that we were able to locate your forgotten items and get them back to you as soon as possible. We hope to see you in the future and we will make sure that you have as pleasant of an experience on that stay as well.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville and Have a Super Day!

Nikole Bilbrey

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Baymont Inn & Suites Crossville
Baymont Inn & Suites Harriman
Economy Inn Crossville
Economy Inn Crossville
#9 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Super 8 Crossville TN? Share your experiences!