“Fantastic staff”

Stonehaus Winery
Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Crossville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Specializes in "Orange Squeeze," a drink popular at tailgating parties.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went to this winery to taste the wines, and found that the two women serving the wine were kind, funny, and very knowledgeable about wines and the area. The wines were excellent, and we had a great time tasting the array of dry wines. They offer a wide variety of sweet wines, but we did not try these since my husband and I do not generally care for the sweeter wines.
The gift shop is a fun place to shop for unique gift items.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you want a nice wine with a local flair, then Stonehaus is your place. Just stop in and do a tasting and find the wine that's right for you. I find that a few bottles, no a lot of bottles leave with me each time I visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Have frequented this winery several times over the past few years on the way to/from Knoxville and always enjoy interacting with the ladies behind the counter. This is also a vendor on the Upper Cumberland Wine Tour and this place has the best gift shop with some very tasty fudge.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the wine tasting although a little rushed. (Tour bus group at our heels). Excellent gift shop and don't forget the homemade fudge.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We did a wine tasting here and the raspberry mist and peach was my favorite and we bought fudge here also the snickers was my favorite and my husband loved the rum nut. I got a pack of different ones to take home and also some wine to take back home! There is not much to do in crossville but this was fun to do since we had a romantic weekend together!