“Excellent peach”

Stonehaus Winery
Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Crossville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Specializes in "Orange Squeeze," a drink popular at tailgating parties.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We did a wine tasting here and the raspberry mist and peach was my favorite and we bought fudge here also the snickers was my favorite and my husband loved the rum nut. I got a pack of different ones to take home and also some wine to take back home! There is not much to do in crossville but this was fun to do since we had a romantic weekend together!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I live in central Missouri and honestly I have never found a better wine that what is sold at Stonehaus Winery in Crossville Tennessee. I have tried wines from 10 different states and theirs is, by far the best, in my opinion. So good in fact that I make several trips to Tennessee every year and I always stop to purchase more. I wish I could find it around here. Their Davenport Red and their Cumberland Gold peach are as good as it gets. I could order their wine thru the mail but I don't trust shipping and would be afraid that I would receive broken bottles. The ladies behind the bar serving samples are super. Very helpful and patient with me. Thank you Stonehaus. Please don't ever quit.

1  Thank Danny R
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Being from Knoxville, we were looking for a winery closer to home than Chateau Elan. We were pleasantly surprised with the taste of the wines. Have been back twice since our original visit. We especially like Cumberland Gold.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We recently visited Fairfield Glades. During our stay, we went to Stonehaus. The lady who waited on us was very patient and assisted with selecting wine according to our taste.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Got to sample many different types of wine. The ladies behind the bar were very friendly and were more than willing to help with choice and selection.