“No Frills...Just Great Food”
Review of Genesis Italian Grill - CLOSED

Genesis Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Genesis-Italian-Grill/121066377907418
Tennessee
“No Frills...Just Great Food”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a great little restaurant. Took our friend, whose mother was from Italy, and he loved it. I usually end up ordering the spaghetti and meatballs, as they are so good. The marinara sauce is excellent.

• Visited August 2012

Crossville, Tennessee
“Just OK”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great waitress! Tired decor. OK food. The Chicken Marsala had nice chicken pieces and lots of mushrooms, but the sauce was light on any wine flavor. The guys liked their spaghetti and meatballs. The Chicken Parmesan needed more sauce, but the potato wedges were fantastic. The fresh bread is very good, as well. None of the entrees came with soup or salad. They don't serve wine, but we saw people bringing in their own bottle.

1 Thank juliemj
Tennessee
“Eat here often”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My friends always want to meet for lunch at Genesis Grill. Their food really is good for a small town. Right I-40 exit #320. Turn south and you will find this in a little mall across from the Factory Outlet.

Visited August 2012
“Loved it”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had the ravioli I was fairly impressed. I thought the sauce was a little bit thick But otherwise I still rated the food as a five. My wife had the seafood special and would give it a four ("I'd have it again")

USA
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I were up to see the play at the Cumberland PlayHouse. This was our first time to visit the area and we found an ad for Genesis. The staff was awesome and very friendly. We did not want much to eat so my wife and I split a plate and orderded desert also. It was plenty and delicious! Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2012