“Eat here often”
Review of Genesis Italian Grill - CLOSED

Genesis Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Genesis-Italian-Grill/121066377907418
Tennessee
“Eat here often”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My friends always want to meet for lunch at Genesis Grill. Their food really is good for a small town. Right I-40 exit #320. Turn south and you will find this in a little mall across from the Factory Outlet.

Visited August 2012

“Loved it”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had the ravioli I was fairly impressed. I thought the sauce was a little bit thick But otherwise I still rated the food as a five. My wife had the seafood special and would give it a four ("I'd have it again")

USA
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I were up to see the play at the Cumberland PlayHouse. This was our first time to visit the area and we found an ad for Genesis. The staff was awesome and very friendly. We did not want much to eat so my wife and I split a plate and orderded desert also. It was plenty and delicious! Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2012
“Will never return and I recommend you do the same”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I will never return to this restaurant again. I'm a local and have been there many times. However, today was ridiculous. The owner came around and asked if the food was good, to which we said, "of course, it's always good." She then said "Good, because it it wasn't, you could go somewhere else." We were flabbergasted. So, later when I went to pay, I asked why this comment was made to our table, and the owner stated that "she" (and she pointed at my friend), had written on her receipt that the food was better at another locale. She did not write this, so as I tried to make the owner understand that this was a case of mistaken identity, the owner's daughter told me I needed to "pay and get out." When I said I was trying to explain the situation, she interrupted me and said she didn't care. She then said that I needed to keep my mouth shut and that until my name was on the lease, I didn't need to say anything. Really? Really? Keep in mind I kept calm the entire time. I just wanted to explain that my friend was wrongly accused of something. Wow. I'm still in shock from the whole experience. The service was always a little iffy, but today, I will be going to Gondola's from now on. Goodbye Italian Grill.

• Visited July 2012
Las Vegas
“Pizza Beyond Belief”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We traveled from Las Vegas to Crossville to attend our twin granddaughters HS graduation. Josie, one of the twins works at Genesis and recommended that we try the pizza for the after graduation dinner. The outstanding owner of the restaurant made Josie a gift of four pizza's and a crowd at the house had the best pizza we've ever had. We had a supreme, with everything - a pepparoni, and two cheese pizza's. We've eaten pizza in all our world travels and never had any better than we had from Genesis'. We can't wait to visit back to Crossville, and this will definitely be on our list of to-do's.

• Visited May 2012