“Awesome Brisket”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We love them so much we had them do the food for 2 weddings in 2 years. The brisket is awesome. My hubby's favorite

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Big Boys has pretty cool decor, lots of old cameras. But the food is just ok. Not bad not good.Thought it was a little pricey, for the quality. wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have found Big Boy's to be consistent and generous in their baked potato meal. Excellent pulled pork this time - one potato is enough for two adults. Great for taking back to the condo.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I got the ribs here today and they were disgusting. Undercooked, super greasy, no smoke flavor whatsoever. I suspect they were cooked in an oven or steamed. Waste of $10. I ate at Lefty's last week and had the pulled pork. That was ok, but I'll never be back to Big Boy's. I would eat there if it was free.

2  Thank Tom F
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Potatoes as big as your head and the BBQ is awesome. Just wish I lived closer to it!