“Yummy Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Yummy Dinner”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I'm in town on business and I was looking for something low key and really good. I looked up restaurants on tripadvisor and found this little place. It was wonderful. The lettuce wraps.....YUM! The servers were friendly and attentive (but not too much). It is a family place but I was very comfortable there on my own. The only drawback...If your hoping for a nice glass of wine or asian beer with your dinner, you'll have to wait.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank MrsG1018

“Fantastic Find”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We were passing thru Crossville and found this gem. The service was great and the food was wonderful! I ordered the Mongolian beef and it was amazing! I haven't had it that good since Chinatown NY.

2 Thank Barbara A
Tennessee
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Went in solo, sat at the bar and had some of the best Chinese food I have had in a while. Cooked well with fresh veggies and flavorful. Friendly service and the food came out quick. Top notch restaurant. Wonder if they will move to ohio?

Wilmington, Ohio
“Good food, but the service??”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit to Crossville, a town I have come to enjoy. I was happy to find a sushi restaurant, as Crossville is small and doesn't offer much variety. The sushi was actually quite good, it was just our server didn't seem interested in us. And I hope you like low sodium soy sauce because that is ALL they offer :(

Crossville, Tennessee
“peaceful time”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

we love to go there for a quiet dinner. good variety and service.
My husband loves the sushi I stick with the other items.

Visited June 2014