“Traveling by and stopped what a pleasant surprise!”
Review of Lefty's Barbeque

Lefty's Barbeque
Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

The bbq stew was delicious! Brisket was moist and super tender! And raves about the potato salad! The owner came to the table and asked how everything was! We are here from upstate NY

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the pork chop plate with baked potato and fried okra and my husband ordered the two combo plate. The food was simply outstanding. You get this wonderful basket of homemade chips and another basket of bread and butter. Also definitely try the stew. The stew was phenomenal. And the service was impeccable. We will definitely put this on our list of restaurants to stop at when traveling through the area in the future.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019

Thanks to Trip Advisor reviews, we decided to stop at Lefty's for lunch on our way from Nashville to DC. When we first walked in, we worried that it was a mistake because the dining room was mostly empty. But it was probably the heavy rain keeping people away (and it also wasn't peak lunch hour), because the food was terrific. My husband had the beef brisket sandwich and I had the 1/2 rack of BBQ ribs--both plates were delicious, and the ribs were quite meaty and moist (unlike some other ribs we had on the trip). I liked the Tennessee Sweet sauce so much that I bought a bottle to take home. Even the accompanying french fries had very good texture and taste; unfortunately, we were too full from the ribs and root beer (free refills on the sodas) to eat them all. We were also too full to get dessert, but I really wanted to try the blackberry cobbler so ordered one to take out. We ate it that night in our hotel room--it was good, though I'm sure it would have better served fresh in the restaurant.
Our waitress was friendly and attentive, able to answer questions about the food and checking a few times to see if we needed anything.
If we ever have a reason to be in that area again, we will definitely come back to Lefty's.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here while passing by for work and it was amazing! Very friendly staff and owner, excellent service, and very tasty food! Loved the pulled pork, potato salad, and banana pudding.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Some of the best brisket I have ever had. Stew was also fantastic. Server was great, she gave us recommendations that were spot on.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Lefty's Barbeque? Share your experiences!