“Not a bad place....”

Dining options: Reservations
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not a bad place....”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have been attending a golf outing in Fairfield Glade for 12+ years. Every year we eat at the Vegas Steakhouse at least twice over a four day stay. First off you must set your expectations. Don't go in expecting a 5 start dining experience. This place allowed 16 golfers to eat dinner in the bar where we will be less annoying, That works perfectly. The food is reasonably priced and has a fairly sizable menu that runs from steaks to fish to Italian. Entrees range from 12 to 19 dollars and there are sides included. The wait staff (at least in the bar) was friendly and efficient. My last trip there in august of 2012 I had the blackened swordfish and it was quite good. This is a comfortable restaurant that serves decent food at a reasonable price. Dress is casual and they have lots of parking. I'll be back next summer during my golf outing.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mainframer

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Waiting staff very friendly and attentive, food arrived in a very timely manner and was beautifully cooked and presented. We had the filet and they were among the best steaks we have ever tasted.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Bill W
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We have been to Crossville 8 summers and this was the first time we tried Vegas. I always thought it was a strip club.....true, I did. We were please with the food and the prices.

Visited June 2012
“Horrible !!!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

They got my order wrong twice and then forgot about us . Worst wait staff on the planet! My steak was horrible! This was the worst dining experiance ive ever had! Overpriced!

Nashville TN
“Nothing great”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The other folks in my party seemed satisfied (not raving about their food), but my prime rib wasn't fit to eat. Very tough.

Visited June 2012