“keep driving”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Kennesaw, GA
“keep driving”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good locations, good marketing, filthy and food is plain as can be. You will get a better meal anywhere else you go.

Visited October 2012

Crossville, Tennessee
“Yummy Food Great Prices!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My son and I love to go to this Cancun. The food is so much better than the one on the main strip in Crossville. My husband however likes the other one better because they make better mixed drinks. But I don't drink so this is the choice for just my son and me. The food is very fulfilling and plentiful. Not to mention it tastes GREAT!!!

Visited April 2012
Pikeville, Tennessee
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food is FANTASTIC! The wait for the food is never too long and it is always delicious. The people are very helpful and always make sure your meal and experience is satisfying. My husband and I have been here many times.

Visited August 2012
Jackson, Michigan
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is the first place we stop when visiting Fairfield Glade. We love Mexican food and love both their restaurants.

Visited August 2012
Nashua, New Hampshire
“A favorite stop”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Cancun Mexican - right next door to Taco Bell - is a favorite stop for us when we are in the area. The food has always been served hot and fresh. Never a problem with service. I do not understand the comments of others that say the food is bland, they must be expecting Tex Mex, which this isn't. Why would anyone go next door?!

Been to Cancun Mexican Restaurant I40? Share your experiences!