“Very nice”
Review of Executive Inn

Executive Inn
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Once again Motel 6 very fast internet which is very helpful for my job. rooms very clean service excellent . Staff very helpful gas stations nearby stores down the street and next to freeway. very pleasant stay there nice quiet nice parking. Megan night manager very helpful definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
There are newer reviews for Executive Inn

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Not sure if this place was just taken over or not. Booked online at $43 for me and wife. Got there at 3:00 on arrival day and was greeted by very young Indian man. Took my info and then he mentioned 27.99 per person at which time I told him it was $43 for both. He got on phone and called someone else on how to check me in. He had just started the job and was by himself. He talked in Indian language for 5 minutes and then gave me a key. No paperwork, nothing to sign. Checked in to room 127. Bed was Ok but no clock, no shampoo, no stopper in the sink, no kleenex, and when I tried to get online, it wouldn't work. Called desk and woman answered and said she would call and have modem reset. A few minutes later I got online, but for only 45 seconds. Tried for another half hour and gave up. Next morning, walked in to check out and woman said I was set to go. I had no receipt and she said they don't give one if booked online. I asked her how much it was and she ended up giving me a receipt. I told her about our room and she said nothing. Only good thing about the experience is that the amount charged was only 32.82. I will be checking my account to make sure of that though.

Room Tip: Would not recommend staying here.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Motel 6 must have high cleaning standards because they're always squeaky clean. They don't have all the frills like some places but you don't pay for them either. This room was very nice with a king bed and couch. They also had free wifi which surprised me because some of their motels charge extra for that.I stopped because I was having engine trouble and they have plenty of truck and large vehicle parking at this site. Two convenience stores are across the street. A nice affordable motel a block from the interstate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2012

There was no pool ! No breakfast! No gym! No laundry room! No wifi ! But when I booked online threw hot wire I got burned ! Was told all was provided and non were however it was cheep seemed to good to be true turns out it was . And it wasn't very clean . I ended up staying couldn't cancel and rebook without triple price tag .

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center or breakfast or wifi don't book
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Stayed there last week, the front desk Clark Tracy was friendly made me feel like I was at home, the room was nice and clean and the rate was really reasonable, the location was excellent, it was easy to get off and on to interstate 40.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very easy to get to, motel is definitely a no thrills, no frills. For the money, it is ok if you are just looking for an overnight place to sleep and be back on the road the next morning. No coffee in the room or even at the office. Shoneys is conveniently located across the road, other eateries a short drive away. Room was clean and had a refrigerator/microwave to it. Upon checking in, I was told that there was no rooms left facing the parking lot on ground floor for easy accessibility for my handicapped father but she did put us in a room near a breezeway. Noticed the next morning that there seem to have been rooms facing parking lot that were not rented out night before so was a bit irritated with that. Overall, it was ok.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a refrig if traveling with medications. If you want a more quiet roo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Motel 6 in Crossville is ok for 1-2 nights. It was clean and the ac worked. Bed was average.If I were to travel thru this area, I would stay again. The price was right and it was quiet at night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple