“Very Surprised”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here on an overnight stop to Nashville. Check in was a breeze and the desk clerk was very helpful, even went out of his way to get a class of milk for the cookies they serve. Room was well appointed and spotless. Usually stay at Marriott on points but will def come back if passing thru again. Great job. CS

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank volman3
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are delighted that we will now be your top hotel of choice when you stay in Crossville.

I will share your review with my staff who I know will be so pleased you liked our new look and all the modern renovations we just completed at the hotel.

We welcome you back really soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The room was nicely appointed, very comfortable and clean and was quiet for being by the highway. The staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was a cut above the usual fare. We would surely stay again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you plan to return. We will have a warm welcome waiting for you.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very nice hotel with professional and courteous staff. Loved the cookies in the evening, which were still warm and soft. The bed is clean and comfortable. The shower had low pressure and th water on the hottest setting was just barely warm enough for me.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us, please come back and see us really soon and we will have the fresh baked cookies waiting for you.
Kind Regards, Suzanne Moffat - General Manager

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We booked online with Orbitz. Quick and simple, except Orbitz did not tell us the hotel was undergoing a moderate interior remodel. We arrived around 7:30 pm and were unable to get a refund from Comfort Suites and it was too late to find another motel. Refunds only available from Orbitz. Good sympathetic staff, but could not help. We could deal with the tradesmen and remodel mess ok, but our newly remodeled room smelled strongly of new materials. Out-gassing odors. Headaches. Poor sleep. Sealed room with no windows to open to 'air the room out'. Not worth the money due to current circumstances.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank drgoodhands

Thank you for your recent review of our property.

Let me firstly apologize on behalf of Orbit, all of our third party websites were told about our renovations so I sincerely apologize that they did not let you know, we have been very open and honest about the hotel renovations as this was a total remodel so it did take some time, we are now finished with our renovations so look amazing and we are now like a brand new hotel.

We would have been more than happy to cancel or change your room for you but my staff were correct in staying because you booked via a third party that they would need to give us permission for any changes however, please contact me directly and I promise I will make this situation right for you, we really do care about our guests and only ever want you to leave with a positive impression.

I look forward to hearing from you - Kind regards

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed while traveling. The staff is very polite and helpful. Great experience from the time I check in until the time I check out. Rooms are very roomy and always clean. Thank you for a nice home away from home atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2014
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property we are delighted you had a great stay with us, please come back and visit us.
Kind Regards

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed here many times and the staff and rooms are awesome. Suzanne, Linda and Woody are extremely professional and always polite, the rooms are always clean and they provide you with a nice filling breakfast on your way out in the morning. GOOD coffee and they always got cookies and a coffee thermos in the lobby. Grew up in the 70's and I am really diggin' the retro 70's makeover. Go out of their way to take care of me and I appreciate it.

Room Tip: I usually get a room with a king size bed. Nice sofa and coffee table in visiting area. Hook up your...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We are delighted you love our new renovations, the feedback has been overwhelming and it is so rewarding when guests appreciate our new look!!. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you back at the hotel really soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel to stop and stay at. The manager Suzanne is top notch and the desk staffed by Linda and Woody were very helpful to an out-of-state visitor like myself. My room was recently renovated and was quite nice. Breakfast was the standard for the Choice Hotel chain; the breakfast lounge is new and was a nice place to begin my day.
Though the hotel is being renovated it is still clean and well maintained. I definitely recommend this hotel as it is easy to find and the best place to stay in the Crossville, TN area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our property and for your wonderful compliments. We are delighted you had such a good stay with us and we welcome you back on your next trip to Crossville.

I will pass on your kind words to my staff.

Kind regards