Comfort Suites
Executive Inn(Crossville)
Quality Inn(Crossville)
Executive Inn(Crossville)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiessitting areaking suiteindoor poolwafflesreal estateworkout arealemon waterdesk clerkrooms are largechoice hotelstaco bellmexican restaurant next doorhotel experiencewould definitely stay here againthe general managerbreakfast room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hotel very clean and very friendly.It right off Interstate 40.My sister booked 3 room with king bed and sofa.I thought the bed was comfy.It was very quite,i didnt eat breakfast but my family did they said it was good I slept in so i dont know.The kids went swimming the chemical where strong my daughter eyes where red she said they use salt,the vending machine where at a good price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer M
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Miss Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind review - we are delighted you had a good stay with us. We have recently updated our breakfast selection so I am so pleased your family enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We also offer 'Grab and Go' bags for any late/early risers !

We will also be introducing a new Marketplace which will offer more candies/food selections, including frozen foods and ice creams so in addition to our great value vending machines we will have a newly designed marketplace in our foyer to offer even more choice for our guests.

We hope you come back to see us really soon. Thank you again for taking time to give us such a wonderful review.

Kind Regards

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The management and staff of this hotel are most accommodating and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure you have whatever you need while you are staying with them. Breakfast in the mornings have a wide variety to choose from and the food is very good. The rooms are extremely nice and very clean. Any time I am in the Crossville, TN area this is my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel and staff !!! We are delighted you had such a wonderful stay with us and are even more pleased to know that when you are back in the area you have said we will always be your preferred hotel.

We strive to exceed our guests expectations and its always particularly rewarding when our efforts are so appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed May 20, 2013

In 4 months, I stayed in this hotel something like 2.

A very nice place, clean and calm that I recommend if you are visiting/working in Crossville.

With a good staff and very detail oriented, this hotel is focused in serving the guests.

As so many others in USA the breakfast when you staying for long periods (one/two weeks) can start to be a litle bit boring!....

A good hotel!....With a perfect location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review !!

We are all delighted you had a good stay with us, I know you were here on business for many days and got to know all of us really well, we are always sad to see long term guests leave but I am sure you will be back on business soon and we look forward to welcoming you back 'home'.

Thank you again for your kind review - we all work hard to make this an experience above and beyond and it is so rewarding when our hard work is appreciated.

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in April 2013 for 5 nights. We had a room with a king bed. It had 2 chairs & a desk. There is a fitness room and pool but we didn't use them. Free hot breakfast buffet. We had a lot of trouble with the internet. It would say we were connected but then still give us problems. This happened frequently each day.

We had only one other problem. It was our vacation so we slept late and put the Do Not Disturb sign out until after we got back from breakfast and we were ready to leave for the day's outings. It was 10:30 am when we left the first morning there. When we got back later in the day we found that they hadn't cleaned our room. I called the front desk and the manager answered the phone. She said that the maids indicated that they checked our room twice and the Do Not Disturb sign was out. She said that housekeeping left at 12:30. I said we left at 10:30 am and they should have cleaned our room after that. I said we needed clean towels. She said we could have towels but she wouldn't bring them to us because she was the only one at the desk. I couldn't believe it because at other times the front desk had a sign that said "Back in a few minutes". The rest of the staff was friendly and would ask how our trip was going. Every time I mentioned about the room not being cleaned the person would reply "housekeeping indicated that they checked your room twice and the Do Not Disturb sign was out". Yeah, they checked twice but really early. I would always reply that they must have looked before 10 am and shouldn't have left for the day without looking one more time. Housekeeping obviously wanted to make themselves look good and told their story to everyone on the staff. So I guess you cannot leave the Do Not Disturb sign out after 9 am or they may not clean your room.

There are only a couple restaurants nearby. FYI, the restaurant across the street is expensive and the food we got wasn't good. We had better luck going into Crossville and finding restaurants between the expressway and downtown Crossville.

Room Tip: We had a room on the end closest to the expressway. There was constant traffic and noise all night long. I suggest asking for a room on the other end of the hotel farthest away from the expressway and noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your review, I am delighted you had a good stay with us.

I am concerned you had an issue on one day of your 5 night stay with us regarding the DND sign, I sincerely apologize that on that day your room was not done, I have spoken to housekeeping staff and we have implemented a time log on our housekeeping sheets. I thank you so much for your review, this will help us improve our service going forward, We take all reviews both positive and negative extremely seriously and we always aim to improve in any areas where the guest had a small issue.

We hope you make it back to see us in the near future and we would be delighted to offer an upgrade to our deluxe hot tub room to ensure you have a wonderful stay with us.

Kind regards

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel while traveling from South Carolina. Because I have severe allergies we often ask to check the room first to make sure that there are no scents that might bother me (room deodorizers, etc). The desk clerk immediately suggested a room that they have used before for people with allergy issues and took us to inspect it.

The room was a nice size with two queen beds, sofa and armchair. The hotel was very quiet - we heard no noise from hallways or other rooms. Everything was very clean! Clearly this is a well-managed hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted you had a good stay with us, we pride ourselves on our clean. comfortable and friendly hotel and I am so thrilled you found this to be the case. I have shared your review with our staff.

Thank you again for taking the time share your views, I do hope you come back to see us very soon and we promise to take good care of you.

Kind regards