“Great hotel, awesome beds!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My mom and I stayed here while on a girls' weekend in Crossville. We have nothing but good to say about this hotel! Everything was super clean. We got a better rate (thanks to AAA) than was advertised online. Our room was HUGE. The beds are especially fine--pillow top mattress, lots of pillows, great linens. Refrigerator is larger than most mini-fridges in hotels. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves on the second night, and both were perfectly clean and refreshing. Friendly check-in staff.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor which I recommend. No noise from the pool, breakfast area, or othe...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lanitah
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank You so much!!

Your review is amazing; we are all so delighted you had a fabulous stay with us. It is always so fantastic when people share their experiences. Come back soon and see us and I guarantee you will be impressed with some new updates.

Since your recent visit our fitness center has completely been revamped, new flooring, wall coverings, new hardware - it looks even better than before!!

We also will be introducing a new guest marketplace! This will be in place in a few days’ time.

I'm excited to welcome you all back - thank you again for the wonderful review, we all really appreciate you.

Regards

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel was very clean, the bed very comfortable and the staff was helpful. Not much in this area for food choices beyond a couple of fast food places and a mexican restaurant. When in this area I would stay at this hotel again since there are not lot of hotel choices in the area. Was on a trip to Fall Creek Falls and the falls is only a short drive from the hotel. I would recommend the hotel if you are taking a overnight trip to the falls.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property recently, we all greatly appreciate you taking time out to share your positive experience and I will be sure to share this with my staff.

I wanted to let you know we have been working hard to provide more food options for our guests and am delighted to let you know that we have teamed up with Ruby Tuesdays' in town to now offer room delivery service!! We have also produced a detailed food guide to good restaurants in the area.

Thank you again for your very kind and informative review, we hope to see you soon on your next trip to see Fall Creek Falls.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the hotel was quiet and the beds were super comfortable! Yes some areas looked a little dated, but I could overlook that because it was very clean. They do need a larger breakfast area--we ate ours on a couch in the lobby There was a bit of road noise but it was tolerable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Our Beds are the Best!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. I am delighted you had your best night's sleep at our hotel, we receive so many compliments on our beds, they are of the highest quality and all of our bedding is premium standard so its so rewarding when our efforts are recognized. Thank you!!!

We are always investing in our property. We are excited to announce we will be doing even more to ensure our guests have a truly amazing stay with us, come back and see us and i know you will appreciate the changes we are making.

Again, thank you, I will share your comments with all of the staff at the property.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Rooms are clean but dated. The wallpaper reminded me of my grandparents house. Wireless internet somewhat slow. Can't help but smell the indoor pool when you walk in. Not, a lot of other options in the area. The smoke alarm kept beeping with a low battery indicator, they came quick to replace it. Overall the service was good and the rooms acceptable, but they were dated.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your review.

I am pleased that your stay was good and your enjoyed our hotel.

We do have major plans to update the border in our rooms which we know can make the room seem slightly dated, we have already installed brand new carpets, new curtains and flat screen TV’s and have just in this last week finished installing HD boxes on each television to offer the guests more channels and clearer pictures. We have also installed fiber optic internet technology which now makes our internet faster than it has ever been.

Plans to do knock down texturing in all of our rooms are in the works. We also as we speak are drawing up plans for a brand new fitness center and a guest market place.

We are always working hard to provide better accommodations for our guests.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were traveling to Gatlinburg, TN and stopped here overnight. The lady at the desk (Scottish) was so very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean as was the bathroom. The hotel is away from the interstate and traffic so it was quiet.

The breakfast was good with a wide variety of choices. All in all, this is a really nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

What a great review!

Thank you so much, I recall checking you into your room and I am delighted I could assist you.

Our hotel is seven time Gold Award winning and we are blessed with a fantastic hotel and staff. We did re-vamp our breakfast to include more and more items and we have just installed flat screen TV’s with HD channels. We are always working hard to provide better accommodations for our guests and it is always rewarding when guests like you recognize this.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed here twice this week - going and coming. We liked it so well the first time that we called and made reservations for on the way back home. Great room. Great breakfast. Great staff. Great cookies. Just all around great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We do strive to make everyone's stay with us 'Great' and I am delighted you found this to be true.

I am so glad you had a good stay and that you stayed with us twice! once on the way and once on the way back!! This is really good to hear and I hope on your next trip to this area you stay with us again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The manager (Suzanne) was very helpful in meeting the needs of my elderly parents. Hotel is very easy to get to and convenient for all of our daily trips. Parking was very good, with many spaces wider than average for convenience. Breakfast was very good and the dining room was able to handle the crowd.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Charles,

What a wonderful review - Thank you so much !! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that I was able to provide help and enhance your stay. We all work very hard to accommodate our guests needs and when we achieve this and it is acknowledged it truly makes us all feel very blessed.

Thank you so much for taking time to review our property and please come back and see us all soon and I will make sure you have the best stay possible.

Many thanks - Suzanne Moffat

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Hampton Inn Crossville
Howard Johnson Hotel Spring City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!