“Great staff!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed October 21, 2011

This was my first time to the area for business. The staff were beyond friendly and accommodating. They even shipped me my blackberry charger that I left behind when I sent them a prepaid shipping label. Room was nice and comfy - nothing too fancy, but then again this is a Choice Hotel. Breakfast was great (free!) with waffles, omlettes, bacon, hard boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, juice and coffee. Bed was clean and comfy, as were the floors/bathrooms. Although I didn't use the gym, it has a treadmill, eliptical, and exercise bike, but no weights. The pool is a smaller indoor pool, which I didn't end up using either. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Note: When I plugged the address into my GPS, it took me far off track in the middle of nowhere. This hotel is right off the highway.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words they mean the world to all of us!.

We have an excellent lost property system at the hotel where at check in we always get the guests phone number and address so if you do leave any items behind we will get these back to you - I am glad you received your blackberry charger.

I also want to thank you so much for acknowledging our "new improved breakfast" - we recently listened to customer feedback and have added much more items to our breakfast, our breakfast is better than ever with so much more choice!! The Blueberry waffles have been so popular !!!

Please come back and see us soon, we will have the fresh baked cookies and coffee ready for you all.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I recently stayed at the Crossville Comfort Suites. As always, the staff are always very friendly and accommodating. I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last couple of years and I always get the same wonderful service every time I stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Crossville, TN area.

Breakfast is included with your stay and it is delicious.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the Interstate are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We have stayed here twice in the last year and have always found this place very clean, friendly, good breakfast, and they always go above and beyond when you need something.
We stayed here for a week while looking for property in the area and the people here made us feel like we were at home.
We stay at a lot of Comfort Suites and this on is far above and beyond any other Comfort Suites we have stayed at. I wish the other hotels would take a page out of this hotels book!
Don't every worry about this hotel, We highly recomend the Crossvilee Comfort Suites.
Thanks again to your Hotel and your staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Plsport
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

What a fantastic review - This is exactly what all of the staff at the hotel strive to achieve!!

Customer care and satisfaction is truly our goal and to receive a review like this really makes all of the staff so proud. I have shared this review with everyone at the hotel and we all felt such pride.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions we really appreciate them and will continue to work hard to make sure your opinions are shared by others.

Please come back and see us soon !

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Good place to stay, prior to check-in at the Glades.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be good.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2011

The service was excellent, very friendly. The room was large and well decorated. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was complimentary and very good. The motel was located right off the freeway exit and easy to find. (Don't reley on your navigator, it takes you to a cemetary) The motel can be seen soon as you get off the exit. When you get there, save the location on your navigator and you'll have no problems.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you so much for your review we are delighted you had a great stay with us. We all appreciate you taking the time to review us in such a positive and complimentary manner.
We recently re-vamped our breakfast to include allot more choice and I am so pleased you enjoyed what we have on offer. We will be adding more features to our hotel so next time you come back and see us we will have flat screen televisions in the rooms and a new bedding program is in the planning.
We welcome you back and will have the cookies and coffee ready and waiting for you..
Many thanks

Reviewed July 20, 2011

The stay was over a weekend. The room air conditioner did not work very well and the room smelled musty. We were moved to another room the next day but their was that musty smell again. I had to ask the clean staff to swap out the shower curtain that smelled like some sweaty feet. The breakfast was just above a continental breakfast (eggs and sausages were microwaved and rubbery). The staff had a pretty arrogant attitude. The front desk clerk was argumentative when trying to make a point. They had mentioned a few times that they won some kind of excellence award.Most people that lived in the area had the "I don't like tourists" attitude. You might want to check out other motels in the area to find a better place. The pools area and spa was fairly nice. There were a couple of gas stations in the area but the supper clubs closed early, and all the specialty shops were closed on Sundays. The only reason I stayed here was the fair price. The internet was down all weekend but the front desk clerk said she would ask the manager for a discount but never called us back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank WItraveler2000
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Thank you for your review. I am very concerned that you had a few issues whilst staying with us, it is always our intention to make sure everyone has a wonderful, enjoyable experience whilst at our hotel. I was made aware of internet issues and as soon as notified I contacted Frontier, they did apologise and it did turn out to be a local issue which unfortunately affected us and all of the properties around us, I understand Frontier worked on it during the night and by the morning it was fixed but I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience occured and do totally understand your concerns on this, if you would like to contact me I will do my absolute best to ensure any concerns are addressed and that we can welcome you back on a really positive note.

We appreciate you taking the time to review us and I am 100% confident that on your next stay you will be delighted - we work so hard to maintain an award winning property and really would welcome the opportunity to have you back to stay with us. We have just recently introduced a new breakfast so would invite you to come back and try our new menu.

Reviewed February 5, 2011

Very friendly and efficient staff. The room was very nice. My only suggestion would be to request one away from the interstate. We could hear the traffic and would definitely request a room on the other side. The breakfast area was very nice with standard hotel breakfast food. There was a pretty good Mexican restaurant next door. I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donna S
GeneralManagerTN310, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us - we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. I do apologize that you experienced some traffic noise, our windows are tripple glazed but I do sympathize that you had a issue. Please come back and see us and we will ensure you are upgraded to one of our luxury suites and I guarantee you will have another enjoyable stay with us.