“GGG 2019”
Review of Dublin's Crossing

Dublin's Crossing
Ranked #29 of 137 Restaurants in Crossville
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We went here for a late dinner and drinks. We were a group of 8 golfers with one of Irish descent. He said he can always find an Irish bar anywhere. The service was fantastic and we had a great time. Drank Smithwick's beer (smitticks) which is usually hard to find. The food was mediocre but it was late and the staff stayed past closing time to take care of us so they get a high star rating.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Love it! Good food, large drink selection. Guinness beef stew in a bread bowl was fantastic. Located in a historic train depot, Irish music playing. Friendly waitress knew the whole menu.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019

I love my Guinness beer and good Irish comfort food. Usual Irish fare on the menu - Bangers, Shepard's Pie, Irish Stew with beef though - not lamb : (
All the Irish libations - Guinness, Harp, Killians, Jamesons, etc. With football (soccer) and rugby on the tele - it will make any Irish pub fan feel right at home. Glad I found this place - many more trips into Crossville for me : )

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

It’s a beautiful building that was once a train depot and very unique!!
Food was really good and the waitress was wonderful! Keep in mind this is food with an Irish twist, but do let that keep you from going it’s great, especially the burgers. I noticed kids with burgers cleaning their plate and could not resist one.....YUM!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Stopped in as I always do to Irish Pubs. The food was good, the service was good. It was priced ok. We had a great time on the deck after eating doing Karaoke and having a few more drinks. All in all, I would stop in again when I am in town.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Dublin's Crossing? Share your experiences!