“FYI:”

Red Roof Inn Crossville
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed June 24, 2013

our softball team booked reservations 2 months in advance requesting a "block" of rooms which we were told we would have since we booked so far ahead. when we arrived, we were spread all over the hotel. not that big a deal except it was the first of many difficulties our team encountered. there was not a mini fridge or microwave in one of the rooms as advertised when we did get one (that we had to carry up ourselves because they had just fired a maintenance man), it was full of mildew. the microwave was fine. the air conditioner did not work in another room, there was a dead cockroach in the fridge of another room, the sink leaked in yet another room and flooded the floor and the list continues. when we let the poor girl know at the front desk, she attempted to address the issues but solutions where not very satisfactory. when we asked to speak with management, we were told they were not available. really?! as there was a softball tournament in town, the lodging options in crossville were limited which the hotel staff were apparently aware of because the final answer was that they would refund the money and we could go elsewhere. again, probably not the best response if you want repeat business. did notice the billboard advertising rooms for $39.99. do not believe that as it is NOT the rate you get when you check in. pros: conveniently located, cleaning staff are nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of my property is your reviews that help us to get better in the area of customer service. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. I sincerely wish I had the opportunity to speak with you prior to checkout because I am positive we could have corrected all your issues. We have a 100% guest satisfaction policy here and I know we could have accomplished that.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Other than being told "all our $37 rooms are sold out (and no cars in the lot), the sheets were dirty from the night before's guest, the pillows were tired and smelled. Just gross maintenance and upkeep.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank WBeavers
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

We take great pride at this property in meeting our guest expectations. I am very sorry that this was not the case on your recent stay. I apologize for the confusion on the rate that you paid the room that you stayed in was one of our premium rooms and not the rate that you saw advertised. Again I apologize for the confusion. We have a 100% guarantee policy here. I wish I had the opportunity to correct that for you while you were here, please give us another try. Thank you

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I went to this hotel with a work partner...
Clean and nice place to stay for the night!
This hotel gives you free wifi and free breakfast at a very reasonable place.
Friendly staff.
I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank airman74

Thank you so very much for your comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It's your comments that help us to continually improve our guest experience. Once again thank you so much.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Toilet made running noise every 30 seconds, fan in bathroom did not work, there was a hole in the washcloth, killed spider as I was pulling bed sheets down to go to sleep, got a Coke from the machine (which was out of date). Probably won't be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra M
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

I would like to apologize for the condition of the room that you are given. We here at the property take very seriously our customers comments and concerns. It is obvious that we failed in delivering exactly what you wanted. Although we are going through a renovation with a lot of different things going on at the property that still is no excuse. I only wished that you had brought that to our attention during your stay with us. I am positive we could major stay exactly what you wanted. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your customer service expectations. Again I do apologize.

Mila General Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This motel, that used to be a Days Inn a few weeks ago, really needs maintenance! Examples: the wallpaper is peeling and the cabinet housing the refrigerator has a missing handle, so I had to use a pocket knife to pry open the cabinet door so the refrigerator could be used. It's that kind of place. The free breakfast had waffles but no fruit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobfox98
OSD, Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

We are very sorry for your poor stay with us. We take very serious your comments. We are going through a renovation and it is obouvious you where given a room that was not to be rented. We have a 100% satisfaction policy and I am positive if we knew we could have made your stay perfect. Thank You for your comments.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Definitely a 2 star. Sits behind a gas station and a Waffle house. Owners are trying to upgrade it. Pool is dirty and only two chairs which are broken. Breakfast is in the small lobby with only three tables the breakfast consists of stale donuts, frosted flakes and white bread. horrible. we stayed their to go to the Hwy 127 sale. Not much choice wear to stay in Crossville.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank marcig24
OSD, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Select Inn. We apologize for any
Inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay. We do
take all comments seriously and appreciate all feedback. I am very sorry that you did not have an opportunity to express your concerns to us while you were here. I am positive we could have made your stay perfect for you. We have a 100% guarantee policy.

Your concerns have been shared with our staff to improve our service
and quality.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were just looking for a place to stay for one night-- and the Days Inn was perfect for us! The pool looks like it needs some re-model before opening in the Spring. Room was nice-- flat screen tv, micro fridge, microwave and a nice sitting area next to our king size bed that provided a nice sleep :)
We will most likely return to Days Inn when we return to Crossville for a short stay... Hope the pool opens soon!!

Room Tip: Good for a short stay!