“Warm Welcome”

Baymont Inn & Suites Crossville
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
“Warm Welcome”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

After a long day of travelling we showed up without a reservation and were warmly welcomed by the owner's son. He was very helpful, courteous and he smiled! He made us feel welcome. The hotel is very convenient and clean. Would definitely stay here on another trip through the state.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The funny smell someone mentioned on walking in was probably chlorine from the pool, It was a very strong odor as I walked in and every time I walked out in the hallway.
The man and woman at the desk that I talked to were very nice.
I didn't feel like the room was up to standards on cleanliness. I expected much better from a La Quinta. The floor and bathroom are very important to me when I stay in a motel and both were lacking in cleanliness in this place.

The bed was comfortable enough and the large desk was good but the furniture overall was rather old and rickety looking to me. The recliner in my room was rather sad looking.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Crossville hotels

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very friendly and helpful managers. Comfortable rooms. My only complaint? Hallway in the bedroom is too narrow.... but that's because of the large bathroom! If you have to make a choice that way, I'd stick with the large bathroom. Just a couple days before our stay, we were discussing the poor water pressure we've encountered in hotels. Not so with this one. Fantastic water pressure. Convenient location. Wonderful indoor pool and hot tub. It was a lovely vacation, thanks in part to a great hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was greeted by a pleasant woman, perhaps the owner/manager's spouse upon entering the facility. Assigned to a clean and fortunately a very quiet room. My wife and I would elect to return to this facility should our travels take us to this area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Madill, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is an excellent hotel right off interstate. Very nice and reasonable. Staff was more than accommadating to my needs and even offered to help me carry my luggage inside. Hotel has nice indoor pool with hot tub. I would reccommend this hotel to everyone. I definately would stay again and hope that I get the chance too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank kelly s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville
Super 8 Crossville TN
Super 8 Crossville TN
#3 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Crossville? Share your experiences!