“Best night's sleep in a while”

Baymont Inn & Suites Crossville
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Hempstead, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very friendly and helpful managers. Comfortable rooms. My only complaint? Hallway in the bedroom is too narrow.... but that's because of the large bathroom! If you have to make a choice that way, I'd stick with the large bathroom. Just a couple days before our stay, we were discussing the poor water pressure we've encountered in hotels. Not so with this one. Fantastic water pressure. Convenient location. Wonderful indoor pool and hot tub. It was a lovely vacation, thanks in part to a great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Akron, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was greeted by a pleasant woman, perhaps the owner/manager's spouse upon entering the facility. Assigned to a clean and fortunately a very quiet room. My wife and I would elect to return to this facility should our travels take us to this area again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed May 12, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is an excellent hotel right off interstate. Very nice and reasonable. Staff was more than accommadating to my needs and even offered to help me carry my luggage inside. Hotel has nice indoor pool with hot tub. I would reccommend this hotel to everyone. I definately would stay again and hope that I get the chance too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank kelly s
A La Quinta traveler
Saint Joseph
Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I love that La Quinta's accept pets. We stopped in Crossville during a cross country venture.

For the price, you can't really expect much, but the hotel was barely decent. When my husband and I came into the room, we felt dirty and greasy. I took off my flip flops and walked on the carpet... it was sticky and had a weird feel to it. Nonetheless, I refused to walk around barefoot... it felt that the place hadn't been truly cleaned for months.

The bathroom was a nice size. The bathtub also had a pretty remarkable mildew smell. I wish I would have had shower shoes to take a shower in because I didn't trust that there wasn't all sorts of stuff and bacteria in the bathtub.

We stayed here just for convenience. It is located just off of the I-40 which was nice. The grounds that surround the hotel are not well kept and there was trash everywhere outside. After staying at this sub-standard La Quinta, my husband and I need to be more mindful of which ones we stay at. Not all La Quintas are treated equal!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Paulding, Ohio
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have never experienced such friendly, informative, honest hotel staff as my husband & I did in Crossville, TN. @ La Quinta. The manager "Rauj" was so wonderful with his wonderful personality. We are looking for a get away home in Crossville, so Rauj took the time to tell us so many things about the city including maps, etc.

We went across the street to have breakfast @ Waffle House & as we got in our car I noticed I did not have my wedding ring or my other ring on, I was in a panic because it was then I remembered laying them on the bed in our room (I know not a smart move) We drove back to the hotel & told Rauj what happened, he got the room key but the door was already opened & housekeeping had already been there, I was just sick knowing my rings were not going to be there (I say this because of a previous experience I had @ another hotel long ago ) but there they were on the dresser, I was so thankful & blessed in having not only a wonderful hotel manager but the housekeeping staff as well. Rauj located the young lady so I could thank her for being such an honest person.

We will always stay @ La Quinta hotels when possible, this is the first time I have ever written a review on a hotel but this experience needed to be written.

Shirley & Don Clemens