“We will be Back!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Atlanta, Georgia
“We will be Back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

I have stayed in the La Quinta Inn in Crossville, Tenn for 3 years when I pick up my girls from camp. The owners have always been so kind and accommodating with any requests I have.
Joining rooms, coffee, fridges and microwaves are convent in the room. The rooms have always been clean and plenty of towels in the bathrooms.

They have a beautiful continental breakfast every morning with waffles, biscuits and gravy, bagels english muffins etc... The chidden have always enjoyed the INDOOR POOL and if you have large party and would like to visit they have a conference room (large).

MOST IMPORTANT: HONESTY I left my wallet in my room and they searched for me till they found me and returned my wallet with all of its contents....THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

After being told I had pretty much screwed him out of money by using an online service to get a hotel room instead of calling him directly, I could hardly wait to get to my hotel room, which was a basting eight-plus degrees. We cranked the AC and left for a while, and after coming back had a good night's rest. In the morning I went down to bring some continental up to my girlfriend who was not feeling presentable yet and Raj was present in the previous day's shirt, lurking on the dining area's perimeter with a frown as I gathered what meager crumbs I could in the tiny styrofoam containers provided. I could sense he thought I was diminishing his fortune three and a half ounces of precious milk at a time. The shampoo in the hotel room was not capable of working up what people in the western world refer to as a "lather", either. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank daleshipley

Travelers are raving about these Crossville hotels

Walsenburg, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

In moving across country we picked La Quinta, Crossville, TN because of its location. After a harrowing drive with a moving van and a trailer through some particularly horrible weather, we arrived exhausted at about 11 at night. The manager, Raj, helped us park our vehicles and even helped carry my cat and luggage in to a neat, clean room. On the way, a group with kids thanked him for keeping the pool open an extra hour for them. At first light, the next morning, I went to grab a cup of coffee, and Raj, was already working to get breakfast going. He offered a cheerful good morning and even fixed me a waffle. It is wonderful to be around someone so happy and hardworking. His wife, Manisha was just as pleasant and efficient when we checked out. We left refreshed, not only because of the wonderful stay, but because we were around some wonderful people.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2010

My husband and I travelled cross country last Nov. with our dog. We stayed in numeroux LQ inns and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the motels. The motel in Crossville was the only one to charge for our pet. We had to change rooms because the first room had a strong urine smell. The second room was better, but still not up to the standard we had come to expect. There were plastic covered signs taped to the walls of both rooms informing their guests that there would be a $60 fee if the dog was on the bed. The family who ran the motel were nice and very accomdating but the physical plant needs a lot of work and the pet fee was so totally unexpected that we didn't realize we had paid it.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
kerrville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2010

We stayed at several La Quintas on our weeklong trip and this was the worst. The family that runs it is very nice, but honestly, this is just a step above an independently owned (non chain) hotel. It's old and needs a lot of work.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Springfield MO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2010

The carpets were not vacuumed, the bathroom vents have never been cleaned with lots of greasy dust on them. Bath towels had hairs on them. Sheets in our non-smoking room were full of burn holes and very thin from age. The manager wouldn't accept a LaQuinta coupon from a current visitor guide. The breakfast was packaged pastries. The only thing nice about that is that at least they seemed protected from the dirt that way, but we passed on breakfast because of lack of protein. The elevator smelled like something had died in the shaft. They remedied that by putting an air freshener in it, gee thanks. I wish we hadn't been so tired, we would have pulled out as soon as we saw the elevator. After staying at new clean luxurious Hampton Inns at premier locations like Williamsburg for LESS money, we have to say that this was an outrageous price for a dump.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nana6648
Cedar Park, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2010

My husband and I were on our way to Austin, TX from Washington, DC and decided to stop in Crossville, TN. We saw the LaQuinta hotel which appeared nice from the outside, but a nightmare once we checked in. The placed seemed very dirty and when we pulled the covers back on the bed, we discovered one side of the bed had horrible stains on the sheets and the sheets actually looked like they had never been washed or changed from the previous guest. We checked out immediately and the manager stated that "We are not perfect and sometimes we miss things like that..." Are you kidding...you sometimes forget to change nasty soiled sheets from previous guests???....Unacceptable!!!! Beware and stay away from this place. We went ended up at the Holiday Inn Express which was very, very nice.....and clean!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank dat1123
rajmanibholedada, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Crossville, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
this is not our hotel picture. he posted on wrong place and wrong hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Crossville
Red Roof Inn Crossville
Red Roof Inn Crossville
#8 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Crossville? Share your experiences!