“Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Apex, United States
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was in town due to a death in the family and the evening of our arrival a family member I was traveling with had a medical emergency. The quality of care and service exhibited by the staff at The Hampton Inn was unparalleled. From the assistance in obtaining medical care through the night shift's accommodations after spending the day in the emergency and the breakfast staff considering our very late night arrival and making sure we received sufficient breakfast before beginning to break down the breakfast bar - we could not have asked for a better experience in light of the circumstances!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for writing about your experience here at the Hampton Inn. I am glad to see that you had a wonderful stay, while here. I am sorry to hear about the circumstances that brought you to town to stay with us. It is very reassuring to me personally to here about the attentiveness and care exhibited by the staff. They do try very hard to provide the best service possible. Thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Tennessee
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Got a single queen for a business trip, had a desk, refrigerator, microwave and a comfy matress. Complementary breakfast was good too. I didn't use them, but they also have an exercise room and a pool. I will stay here again the next time I'm in town.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review. The staff and myself take great pride in providing the best accommodations and service possible. I am happy to see that you were pleased with your stay. we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Wilmington, Ohio
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay at the Hampton and that was for a good reason. The STAFF is the BEST and the ROOMS are soo CLEAN. There are other hotels to chose from, but when you have found the best, you stay with it!! O, & FREE breakfast helps :) The hotel is convenient to everything (food, shopping, flip fest camp)

Stayed July 2014
We were glad to have you back! Thank you for the review. It is always good to hear from those that have stayed with us before. I am very happy to see that we met your expectations and we will continue to strive to provide that best service possible. The staff looks forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay here. Staff was very nice and rooms were very clean! I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness at hotels and his one didn't let me down. Check in was very fast. Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased to read that you had a great stay. It is very reassuring to read that you gave high marks for cleanliness and customer service. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight while visiting family. This hotel is clean comfortable well maintained pool was sparkling and clear. Staff was friendly and professional, great value we got free breakfast with our room there was a nice selection of food items, condiments and omelets were very good.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the review. I am glad to see that you had a pleasant experience while at this Hampton Inn. We do make it our goal to provide the best service and accommodations possible and the breakfast staff does take great pride in the jobs. we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Marietta, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stay in this hotel each year when we pick our daughter up at camp. It is consistently clean, check-in is efficient, breakfast is good and the hotel is quiet. We would never consider another hotel for our visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Glad to have you back! Thank you for the great review. I am very pleased to see that we are your hotel of choice, when in the area. The staff strives very hard to provide our guests with a great stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I really try to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. They are always clean and I feel comfortable....no unwanted surprises. The king beds are always inviting, and the bathrooms have always been spotless.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank 366stevenk
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. They are very important to us and fellow travelers. I am very pleased to see that we lived up to your expectations of what is expected of a Hampton Inn. We look forward to having you stay with us again, in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville
Super 8 Crossville TN
Super 8 Crossville TN
#3 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Hampton Inn Crossville? Share your experiences!