“Okay, but not the best.”

Hampton Inn Crossville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Owego, United States
“Okay, but not the best.”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Musty smelling room and saggy mattress...okay after a long drive, but it could have been better. Other Hampton's I have stayed at were much better. The internet connection was too slow, heating system was not very efficient and there were no blackout curtains.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is a way for us to know where we can improve our service to our guests. I am sorry to see that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay with us. The problems you experienced on your stay were certainly looked into and addressed accordingly. Thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Loudon, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had a 2 day group meeting and the helpfulness of the staff and the quality of the facility was excellent. Their recommendations for catering dinners worked out very well. This is an excellent well run hotel that I would not hesitate to use again and again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for writing your review. I am pleased to see that everything went smoothly with your group and that the staff was able to address your needs as required. We certainly enjoyed having your group stay with us and hope we will be able to in the future.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I got caught in an ice storm, on I-40 and needed a place to stay. It was the perfect place after a stressful day on the road. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and it was just what I needed. Thanks!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. I am pleased to see to see that we were able to be your shelter from the storm. We strive to be as hospitable and welcoming as possible, especially after a long day on icy roads. We look forward to having you stay with us again, hopefully under better weather conditions
Memphis, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

When traveling, I typically choose Hampton Inn because of value for the price... sounds like a cliche, but it's true. This hotel met all of what I have come to expect of Hampton. The room was clean and fully stocked with the typical hotel furnished items. We arrived late and got to our room quickly. Comfortable bed and clean.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your review. We certainly like to hear back from our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations for a Hampton Inn. We strive very hard to maintain or exceed that standard. Our goal is to see that every guest has a comfortable stay and leaves satisfied. Thank you again.
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2014

All you need to know is that I'm an overly-picky traveler. I'm also realistic and didn't expect an incredible experience from a small town hotel, much less Hampton Inn. However, Thomas (manager on duty the evening I arrived) was incredibly nice and accommodating graciously answering every stupid question I had about food, best way to avoid early morning rush-hour, etc.
The room was above-average in this type of hotel and everything was very clean and neat. I use a white noise maker, so I can't really comment on noise levels, but I can say I had a very restful and peaceful night. If I stop in Crossville again, I will absolutely stay at the Hampton Inn--around $100 and clean neat and tidy is hard to beat when you're on the road in an unfamiliar area.

Room Tip: If you're noise sensitive, ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review. Feedback is very important to us. I am very happy to see how pleased you were with your stay. We try very hard to provide excellent customer service and be the best hotel possible. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again, on your next trip through Crossville.
Little Rock, AR, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Enjoyable experience. I travel a considerable amount of time and like to know what accomodations that I am going top receive, this Hampton Inn was no different, a positive, enjoyable experience. The next time I am Crossville, Tennessee, I will make plans to stay at this same Hampton.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Feedback helps us to provide better service. I am pleased to see that your stay here was an ejoyable experience. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My mother and I stayed here because of a snow storm that prevented us from getting home. The staff is wonderful! They checked on the weather for our destination before we left. They also gave us take-out breakfast bags even though we had already eaten breakfast, which was delicious! The room was immaculate, and the shower was awesome! My only complaint is the loud air conditioner. It was also difficult to regulate, but that's no big deal. The fitness center was small but a nice stress reliever for an otherwise stressful trip. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to see that we could be of service and provide a place of warmth and refuge during the storm. It is our goal to make sure every guest is comfortable and pleased with their stay. We ceratinly look forward to having you stay with us again. Maybe next time the weather will be warm and sunny.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
Super 8 Crossville TN
Super 8 Crossville TN
#3 of 12 in Crossville
Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Glade

Been to Hampton Inn Crossville? Share your experiences!