“One of the Best, and I've stayed in many!”

Hampton Inn Crossville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Walland, Tennessee
“One of the Best, and I've stayed in many!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Being a Diamond member, I truly have stayed at many Hamptons, and most are great. After a lot of miles, it is so nice to know you are checking into a fairly consistently, clean comfortable room. There have been a few exceptions, but they are rare. Hampton is the only hotel that I do not have to carry my own blanket, because they wash everything on the bed, including the comforter! Since there many, I dont always take the time to review them all, but when one hotel is exceptional, It deserves recognition. The Hampton in Crossville has to be one of the cleanest and most comfortable I have experienced. On this particular stay, the staff went above and beyond to accomodate me. I had been ill, and they all were extremely kind and courteous, especially the manager. They truly know how to make you feel special and cared for. Words cannot express my appreciation.

• Stayed October 2013
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I see that you were pleased with your experience with the Hampton Inn. It was our please to have you as our guest. The staff works very hard to ensure that every guest has a CLEAN and COMFORTABLE stay. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations. The staff certainly likes to get reviews like yours. We look forward to having you stay with us again, in the future. Thank you, again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Dahlonega
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and quiet. Located conveniently off I-40. Easy off and on. Good restaurants close by. Lots of Golf courses close by.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Phillip M
Thank you for writing a review of your experience at the Hampton Inn in Crossville, TN. It is very important to us to get guest feedback. This helps us to provide travelers with the best service possible. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations. And yes, this is a great area for golfers. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Haverhill, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I will be looking for Hampton Inns whenever I travel. I commend you on the consistency between hotels and the clean rooms. I've also signed up for the hhonors program. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn in Crossville, TN. I am happy to see that you were pleased with your stay. Our goal is to always provide a clean and comfortable stay. Welcome to the Hilton HHonors program. It is definately worth signing up for. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip through Crossville.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The staff was excellent. very helpful and knowledged on the area. The young man there during check in even told me about the rwards program and had me signed upo for it in minutes. The food for breakfast was good and plentiful. The only thing I was supriosed at was the ware and tare on the chair where the desk is in the room which actually caught me by suprise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. Guest reviews are very important to fellow travelers and for the hotel. We use the feedback so that we might provide the best possible guest experience. Welcome to the Hilton HHonors program. I am pleased to see that you had a great experience with the staff and breakfast. The hotel is currently in the process of changing out all of the desk chairs. Thank you again for your review.
Milton, GA, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

While in town for weekend, enjoyed the hotel and comforts in the Fall. The breakfast is good, and included in your room rate. The rooms are new and comfortable. Was a great place to stay at after running around the area all day.

Thank J. Scott S
Let me, first of all, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad to see that you were pleased with your stay at the Hampton Inn. It is very rewarding for the staff to get this feedback. This area is very beautiful in the fall. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next stop in Crossville, TN.
Greenville, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel is nice. Make sure to not get a highway facing room or you will be keep awake at night by all the big rigs going down the highway. Other than highway noise my main complaints are the tiny pillows and that there is no way to make the TV full screen. I don't know why a hotel would give you a king bed with four tiny pillows that look like they can out of a crib for a baby.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Feedback is always important to us. We always try to provide the best guest experience as possible. I will certainly look into the TV issue you had. Thank you again for your review
Cordova, Tennessee
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nicest Hampton Inn that I have seen in a long time! I think this facility if the model of what all other Hampton's should strive for - excellent facility. 5 year old building was clean, spotless! Room was fresh. The 'little extras' were everywhere. Even ear plugs made available due to be on the 'interstate side' of the building but they were not needed. Checked in on a Friday night before big football weekend in East Tennessee without delay. Great Saturday morning breakfast that was being managed by 2 employees. If you are heading to Knoxville, recommend this stop one hour outside of town for your travel plans.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Reviews are an important tool that fellow travelers use, as well as the hotel staff. We like to get feedback on how well we are meeting our guests' expectations. I am happy to see that you were pleased with your stay. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
Super 8 Crossville TN
Super 8 Crossville TN
#3 of 12 in Crossville
Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Glade

Been to Hampton Inn Crossville? Share your experiences!