“Exactly what you expect to get at a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Crossville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Exactly what you expect to get at a Hampton Inn”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Was traveling cross country it was convenient to the highway. Desk person was friendly and happy. Cookies were a little over cooked. Everything was clean. It was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was standard but a little unorganized, for example I got a bowl of oatmeal and had to go across the room to find a spoon but the forks were right there. Also couldn't find a stick to stir my coffee when there were plenty in the trash, maybe they were out. Overall nice and exactly what we expected

• Stayed December 2012
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It does help us to know how to better to serve our guests. I'm glad to see that the staff was happy and friendly. We look forward to having you as our guest again, on your next stop through Crossville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Needed a place for a couple of nights. I am very familiar with the area as I lived there in the 80's. My wife and I prefer Hampton Inn if it is available when we travel. This is the 1st time we stayed at this one. I was impressed at how nice this one was due to the location that is technically outside of town. It is within minutes of everything Crossville has to offer. There is a nice Mexican restaurant within walking distance, a McDonalds just across the highway and plenty more food choices minutes away. The room was very comfortable with a great bed, small fridge, microwave and large bathroom. We used the exercise room and found it to be very clean and adequate for two with a treadmill, an elliptical and a bike, all like new. We did not use the outdoor pool because it was out of season. We did eat the included buffet breakfast for both days and everything was kept clean and stocked. The food was good. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed on the South side and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of tha Hampton Inn in Crossville, TN. We certainly appreciate the input. It does help us to provide you with the best customer service possible. I am very glad to see that you were satisfied with your stay. It is always reassuring to hear that your staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip through Crossville.
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Didn't spend much time here, just passing through. The hotel and room were easily up to par with Hampton Inn. The room was quite comfortable and as always there was a warm breakfast to meet me in the morning. All staff I came in contact with were quite friendly and accommodating. It's a good place find a nights sleep while on the road.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Reviews help us know how we can better serve our guests. I am pleased to see that you happy with your stay and that our staff made you feel comfortable while you were here. We look forward to having you stay with us again, the next time you are just passing through.
Nashville, TN
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Hampton Inn was a great choice for a short trip to Crossville. We enjoyed a show at Cumberland County Playhouse, a great dinner at Cumberland Mountain State Park (Friday catfish!), and a comfortable night's sleep at the Hampton Inn.

The Hampton was clean, attractive, and comfortable -- everything we have come to expect of the Hampton brand. The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient. Our request for a quiet room away from road and elevator noise was honored. Breakfast the next morning included all the variety that we usually experience at Hampton Inn. We appreciated the hot breakfast, the variety of choices, and the clean dining room; it gave us a great start to the next day.

We would definitely stay again, especially with a AAA or senior discount. The only negative is not under the control of the hotel -- the room tax is 17.25%.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RetiredTravelerTN
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn. I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with your stay. We work very hard to see that every guest leaves happy and I see that our efforts have paid off. The Cumberland County Playhouse always puts on a quality production. I am glad you enjoyed the show. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again, in the future.
Chicago, IL
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We have found Hampton Inns to be the most consistent hotels along the interstates. They meet Hilton standards, clean, accommodating and better than usual free breakfast. All this and cookies too! Only complaint would be the single cup coffee makers which brew very weak coffee. However breakfast buffet has great coffee and most every food you would want, omlets, waffles, sausage, bagels, sweet rolls, oat meal, fruit and even grits.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway of noise bothers you.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hampton Inn in Crossville, TN. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations for quality, service and comfort. Your reviews help us know how to better serve you. Thank you again and we hope to have see you again in the future.
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had to make a One Night stay in Crossville. I Walked in the Door of the Hotel and up to the Desk and gave them My Name. They pulled it right up on the Computor and said, " Would You like to leave it on the Credit Card, You Booked it under?" I said, " Yes ", They reached under the Counter and Handed Me My Keys. The whole thing took about 1 Minute.
The Linens on the Bed were very Nice, Granite Countertops, in the Bathroom, a very Large, Walk in Shower and a TV, with a better Picture, then Mine, at Home. I would stay here again!

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
I am very pleased to see that you would stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to see that our staff and accomadations met your expectations. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
South Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I have stayed here for the 2012 Hwy. 127 yard sale. They could change the name to Hilton and have few complaints, (it was that nice). Extremely clean rooms, everything worked and staff was nice, everyone I met greeted me with a smile. They had an excellent breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, donuts, danish, etc. They raise the price during the yard sale, so it is not cheap, but this is a very nice Hampton Inn. They have a little (convenience store room) right next to front desk with soft drinks, chips, candy, cookies and other snacks and items you might need on the road. On Fri. evening of our stay they had tables set up at entranace and had complimentary hot dogs with chips and drinks for the guests, a nice touch. I have no complaints, (and I am picky about where I stay), and for me that says a lot. Enjoy!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SweetTeaFor2
Thank you, again, for such a GREAT review! It was our pleasure to be your host during the 127 Yard Sale! That is always a fun time for us, and we hope is was for you too. Your reviews help us know how well be are doing our jobs, in servicing our guests. It pleases me to see that we met your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us next August for another yard sale.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harriman
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Hampton Inn Crossville? Share your experiences!