“Hampton Is a Good Choice”

Hampton Inn Crossville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We've never had any real issues with Hamptons. The staff was polite, the hotel was clean. Our room was clean, a good size too ! Breakfast was nice and they even some pretty good hot foods besides waffles !

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra M
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Crossville

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Check-in: Nothing special, no acknowledgment of status or request for any additional help. Asked for upgrades and was told I could have a king with a shower (as compared to 2 queens with a tub/shower I had). Nice upgrade offer – pass.

Room: Pretty decent, appears newer and clean. Some traffic noise from the highway.

Breakfast: Standard Hamptom.

Location: Good access to local golf courses.

Rating: 5/10 (as compared to other Hamptoms)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank drtravels
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We have never stayed in Crossville on our trips between Nashville and Knoxville, but got a late start and decided we would try it. LOVED the room and the huge shower...! Yet, I guess late-comers get the worst rooms. Interstate traffic kept me tossing and turning all night long. Would stay there again, but only if I can get a room away from the interstate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from interstate noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TNNative_7
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that you like the room itself, but I do apologize about the noise from the interstate. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Please feel free to call ahead and request a room that you would prefer. Once again, thank you for the review and letting us know how we did. This does help us to provide the best possible service to our guests.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

This hotel was above and beyond what I had expected. The room was very well maintained and very clean (Thank you housekeepers), I actually felt like this was one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in. A stand out stay, in every way. All of the individual employees I came across greeted me with a warm, welcoming smile. The cookies at check in were delicious, and made my wife very happy. The breakfast was more than I had come to expect in my travels. I was especially impressed with the fact that there was a gal walking around offering mints, and lemon bread, this made our morning exceptional- having someone make you feel welcome, as if they had invited you into their own home. I look forward to future reservations, thanks for being so inviting, and exceeding our every expectation. As for the value, I would be happy to spend the same if not more for such great hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased the our staff met and exceeded your expectations. It is our goal that every guest leaves this hotel feeling the same way. By your taking the time to write a review, it helps us know how well we are doing our job. Thanks again for the kind review, and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This hotel was by far one of the cleanest I have stayed in. Every employee I came across was smiling and pleasant which is very refreshing. I would go out of my way to stay in this hotel again simply because of the people. The breakfast food was great, and the young woman there was very friendly and approachable. She even went so far as to take care of the plates we were finished with. It was a tremendous experience all around and that is what anyone likes to see when they are away from home. Kuddos to Crossville's Hampton Inn! Best Around! I look forward to staying again soon.

Room Tip: We were in a queen room, which was very large for our family of 3, plenty of space for us all!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle B
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is appreciated and a great tool we use to gauge how well we are servicing our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations. We make it our goal to greet every guest with a smile and to provide excellent service. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Traveled here for business. The rooms were nice and the breakfast was great. The staff was personable If I have to travel back will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for writing your review and letting us know that we met your expectations. I am pleased to see that you were happy with your stay. It is goal to make sure that each and every one of our guests is satisfied. We look forward to having you as our guest on your future stays.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

From top to bottom this hotel was terrific. Clean room with gleaming bathroom. We had stayed here shortly after Christmas and were happy to stay again. The free breakfast was excellent. The breakfast staff gentleman did a superb job of keeping counters wiped and food stocked. Skim milk! (as well as whole milk). Name-brand cereals! Several brands to choose from on the yogurt! Tasty steel cut oatmeal with add-ins available! The breakfast seating area is spacious and clean. The TV was on in the distance but blessedly not LOUD- could've sat closer if we had wanted it. Isn't it all about the breakfast and about finding people who care to work hard during those several hours? Since the breakfast makes such an impression, Hampton Inn Crossville has gotten it so right!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It is certainly helpful to get feedback, so we can better serve our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations of a Hampton Inn. It is our goal to see that every guest is as pleased with their stay as you were. I am glad to see that you liked our "new addition" to the breakfast, the oatmeal. We would certainly like to serve you breakfast again on your next stay at the Hampton Inn in Crossville. Thanks again.

Dave Padgett

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Comfort Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville
Super 8 Crossville TN
Super 8 Crossville TN
#3 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Hampton Inn Crossville? Share your experiences!