“Great New Place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Crossville, TN
“Great New Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Was invited to a birthday lunch at the Main Street Restaurant. It just opened and was my first time there. The menu is extensive with choices of a daily meat and two or three, sandwiches and homemade desserts. I opted for the turkey and dressing with fried squash and okra which was very tasty. For dessert, I had the peach cobbler, but it was hard to choose. The others in our party tried different sandwiches and all were pleased. This little restaurant is located in Crab Orchard right off I-40. I sure hope it does well. It is just a few miles from Wildwood Stables so we can take a trail ride and then come to the restaurant for lunch. The owner told us they would be serving ice cream soon. It is quite spacious and casually decorated with pictures of the Crab Orchard Hotel and other interesting antiques and local historical artifacts. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Main Street Restaurant? Share your experiences!