“A $10.00 minimum?”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 30, 2014

They have a new person working at the Covington location. Went in tonight and ordered a Stromboli to go. The guy told me I had to spend $10.00 to use my debit card. Really? $10.00 minimum? Not my problem you can't afford your credit card machine..... I ate elsewhere and doubt my husband and I will go back

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My co-workers and I order from Lil Milanos often. They are super nice and take good care of us. I have had different pizzas, salads, pasta dishes, and desserts. They have recently added gyros to their menu. I love their greek salads and the nutella cheesecake is awesome. They also provide more than enough food for your money. They do close kind of early,so they wont be open for late night cravings.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

A little off the beaten path (a block off Hwy 51) but it's a great pizza place. We have always loved Milano's in Millington and when we found out they were making pizza 25 miles closer, we were thrilled. The pizza is always good and their toasted ravioli, cheese sticks and ESPECIALLY their garlic knots are awesome.

1  Thank John W