Review Highlights
Great little down home place.

Reviewed January 13, 2012
Kjun_mtn_lover
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Orchard goodness

They have some of the best jams, jellies, honeys you can imagine. When apples are in season, those... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2019
Julie P

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Not a pick your own, but on Internet it stated it was. Unfriendly ask to look around and take pictures in fall. They did not let us.

Date of experience: October 2015
4  Thank Roxanne B
Reviewed April 1, 2012

They are friendly and they have good carmel apples.They also have good choices in produce.

Date of experience: June 2011
2  Thank tammy r
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Every time I visit the area in the fall I make a trip here to get some apples and apple butter. Great rustic place tha is not fancy or flashy for tourist. Looks like it belongs there.

1  Thank Kjun_mtn_lover