Review Highlights
Yummy apples

We stopped here on our way back from Gatlinburg to our campground to get some apples for my... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2020
ljkiser
Grayson, Kentucky
Great little down home place.

Reviewed January 13, 2012
Lance B
Thibodaux, Louisiana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cosby
from $46.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Not a pick your own, but on Internet it stated it was. Unfriendly ask to look around and take pictures in fall. They did not let us.

Date of experience: October 2015
6  Thank 4roxanneb
Reviewed April 1, 2012

They are friendly and they have good carmel apples.They also have good choices in produce.

Date of experience: June 2011
2  Thank tammy r
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Every time I visit the area in the fall I make a trip here to get some apples and apple butter. Great rustic place tha is not fancy or flashy for tourist. Looks like it belongs there.

1  Thank Lance B