“Awesome View and Hospitality!”
Review of The Cub Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cosby
The Cub Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Cosby B&B and Inns
Kansas City, Kansas
“Awesome View and Hospitality!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had stopped here many years ago on my way from Kansas City to visit family on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and was so charmed by the place that I make it a point to stop there each time I travel past it. This last time the management was new, and they definitely try to please! My family has expanded over the years and there were 15 of us traveling together this trip. After I called the managers to let them know we were coming, they actually went out and bought more beds so they could accommodate us all! It may not be a Holiday Inn, but what Holiday Inn would go to those lengths to take care of their patrons?!? The rooms were clean and the view from both the back and front porches was incredible. I will definitely be stopping there again! Thanks for going the extra mile for us; my whole family loved the place!

Room Tip: Top floors have private porches overlooking a beautiful stream and the bottom floor rooms have direc...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Teresa N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sitka, Ky
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have stayed here several times, and absolutely " Loved It". Our friends also enjoyed staying there, they thought it was a great place. We plan on staying there in the future, as much as we can. The hospitality was great and the rooms were clean. It's a great place to just get away and relax.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, on both levels.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jeanie K
Bumpus Mills, Tennessee
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The mattresses appeared to be older than I am. The pillows were so old, there was no stuffing left in them. I've stayed in a lot of budget motels in my lifetime and this was probably as bad as any I've seen. I would sleep in my car before I would stay in this place even if the rooms were free. We went elsewhere to spend the night even though they wouldn't refund our money.

I read some good reviews of the place before I booked a room, but the other reviews must have been written by the owners. No customer in his right mind would think that place was a decent place to spend a night.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mcc0471
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cosby
Quality Inn
Best Western Newport Inn
Garden of Eden Cabins
Garden of Eden Cabins
#5 of 14 in Cosby

Been to The Cub Motel? Share your experiences!