“Super kind owners and delicious home-cooked food”
Review of Creekwalk Inn

Creekwalk Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Cosby B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I found a livingsocial deal for this place and my husband and I chose to go on our mini-honeymoon here. We've never been to a bed and breakfast before, so it was a little weird at first. But it was lovely. The food was all home-made just for us. The owners are some of the nicest people we've ever met. It's right next to a little creek and our room had a huge jacuzzi. We'll definitely be back! Make sure to bring the phone number with you, they go back and forth between the office and everywhere else.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Creekwalk Inn

Reviewed October 11, 2011

What a relaxing retreat away from the hustle of the daily grind! My husband and I rented the Whisperwood cabin for a long weekend on the grounds at the Creekwalk Inn, and I haven't been that relaxed in a long time! Janice welcomed us with freshly brewed hot tea and apple pie, which we then enjoyed on the sunny front porch of our cabin. The bed was super comfy, and the jacuzzi tub in the loft upstairs was an amazing way to end a long day of driving. Janice's breakfasts were to die for. One morning they were delivered to our cabin for breakfast on the porch, and the next morning she was nice enough to cook our breakfast at 7:30AM because we had to get on the road earlier than planned. The inn is a short, scenic drive from the Great Smoky Mts National Park, and Janice gave us great recommendations for some trails to explore. Overall, we'd love to go back. We felt right at home, and super relaxed by the time we had to leave!

Room Tip: If you are looking for privacy (and a small kitchen to prepare some food), the Whisperwood cabin was...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2011

It was great!! Janice is incredible so is everyone else. The place is absolutely gorgeous!! The service is wonderful.. Every single detail that u can think of was taken care of.. Love u Janice!! It was an incredible stay especially everything she recommended. Her food was awesome. Kelsey was great too!! I swear best place to get away from my studies.. And the ppl u meet t great! U can hear everyone stories!! Awesome awesome awesome!!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed May 24, 2011

My wife and I booked a long weekend to enjoy hiking in the area and this bed and breakfast exceeded our every expectation. Despite arriving late in the evening after a long day of rafting, we were greeted with smiles and warm dessert. After a soak in our whirlpool tub and a restful night we awoke to an amazing breakfast fo sausage roll. Janice dicussed our plans for hiking for the day and offered to make us sandwiches as well as guiding us to a local produce stand for fresh fruit and other trail snacks. We came back from a long day of hiking to fresh baked cookies and a waiting umbrella to ward off the rain. After another wonderful breakfast we were sad to say goodbye. We will definately be back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2010

My husband and I just got back from a very relaxing and peaceful mini-vacation in the Smokey Mountains and we just loved Creekwalk Inn. We stayed in the Ramsey Cascades room and it was just big enough (wouldn't want any smaller for us) nicely appointed and clean. Janice and Tifton were so welcoming and made us feel right at home. Breakfast each morning couldn't have been any better and definitely fueled us up for our days of hiking. We loved the location...being away from the tourists of Seviereville and Gatlinburg, but convenient to get to the park. We did drive in to Seviereville to go to the movies one night and it took about 45 minutes.

The highlight of the trip was dining in on our last night. Kelsey, the chef prepared a romantic dinner for us and it was splendid. The southwest soup was my personal favorite, although it was all so good. My husband and I both ate until we were nearly miserable...but in a good way!

We would definitely recommend this B&B and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2010

What a great place and great people - we were made to feel right at home from the beginning. We're looking forward to returning ASAP.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Hannah Mountain room at the Creekwalk Inn for 2 nights in April while visiting the Great Smoky Mountains. It was in a very nice, quiet location along a creek and within close driving distance to the park entrances. The room was large and the bed very comfortable. The decor is definitley cabin-esque, a little cluttered with various decorative stuff, but very charming and cozy. The double shower head in the huge shower was a nice touch too. There were fresh baked brownies and drinks waiting for us on arrival. There was a 2 person hot tub a few steps away from the back porch surrounded by a bamboo forest, which was amazing to come back to after a long day of hiking. The hostess Janice was extremely friendly and helpful, suggesting good hikes to go on, providing directions and backpacks, and packing us a picnic lunch to take. The breakfasts were delicious and almost too big to finish. We also had dinner there one night and I would highly recommend it to everyone staying at the Inn - it was AMAZING. It was just the two of us, surrounded by oil lamps, and we were served a 5 course meal prepared by a private chef (a culinary school student). Totally gourmet food - fresh baked bread with herb and garlic dipping oil, cranberry and orange soup, salad, pesto-stuffed mushroom caps, and the main course (salmon for me, filet minon for the boyfriend). We were completely stuffed, it was so much food, and that was even before the dessert of cherry pie came out. They don't have a liquor license so we brought our own wine. All that for the bargain price of $35 per person. Considering we didn't see any fine dining establishments anywhere nearby, I can't imagine why anyone would eat somplace else. Overall we had a wonderful stay, would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing and/or romantic getaway in the Smokies.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cosby
Comfort Inn Newport
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#36 of 78 in Gatlinburg
Best Western Newport Inn

Been to Creekwalk Inn? Share your experiences!