“Love the custard”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cordova, Tennessee
“Love the custard”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Have had several of their promenade sundaes but keep coming back to my favorite royal turtle. The custard is wonderfully light and my wife doesn't experience any lactose intolerance either.

• Visited August 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Our favorite soft serve ice cream!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My whole family loves Sheridan's! There is quite a selection of tasty treats from which to choose. One family member loves the Hawaiian Shaved Ice but my favorite is the Coke Freeze. it is similar to what we used to call a "Frosted Coke" or "Coke Float" except it is blended. Yummy! But we often enjoy a plain old vanilla cone - a somewhat lighter option. You cannot go wrong with any
of Sheridan's ice cream concoctions!

Visited June 2013
Germantown, Tennessee
“Nice alternative to the million and one froyo places”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love the unique flavor of the frozen custard. It's almost like a tangy ice cream. These guys do it right and have always provided great service.

Visited December 2012
“Awesome!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Yum is a word I will start with. I always get the chocolate razsberry and it is amazing! Clean, good service, no long waiting, yummy. Give this place a try, it satisfies!

Memphis, TN
“Good dessert but odd experience”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The frozen custard was delicious and the waffle cone was fresh. The frozen custard was really creamy. My only complaint is that there is an extra charge for waffle cones but since I asked only for 1 scoop they don't have a button that charges for waffle cone with a 1 scoop. So the cashier rang it up as a special topping which is 10 cents more than the charge for a waffle cone. When I mentioned this to the cashier she said that that was the way she was taught to ring it up. I must have had a funny look because she handed me back 10 cents. I appreciate her doing so and that is why I didn't give the place a lower rating, but my friend ordered two scoops with the waffle cone and was charged the correct price. It's only 10 cents so I wasn't planning on arguing but it's the principle of the matter.

• Visited July 2012