“Buffet was filling, but...”
Review of Corky's Bar-b-q

Corky's Bar-b-q
Ranked #2 of 153 Restaurants in Cordova
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Was told to experience the buffet by the locals and took a business group there for the feast (on Wednesday; don't know if it is offered other days). The offerings were enough for me and I love to eat. The only down side was that the pulled pork and the chicken (recommended by a staffer) were quite dry. The sausage was voted unanimously as the best meat on the menu. Great value and I'd definitely try it again!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was recommended by a couple of friends. We were disappointed. The server showed little interest and I even found him on his cell phone when I went to the restroom. Maybe we should have realized what we would experience when we arrived around noon and the restaurant was less than half full. The ribs were overcooked and you could barely eat them. The sides were okay. I am not sure if other Corky locations are better, but we couldn't recommend this one.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Had a great meal with three other local friends. Couple of them were armatures. They had to get a to-go box because they could not eat all their ribs

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had a wedding rehearsal there, the service was wonderful and I love the pulled pork! Chris is the man! He was so funny and attentive to us. Thank you! WE WILL BE BACK

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try several of the offerings, so we each ordered the "Big Daddy Combo" - he ended up ordering catfish, wet ribs and pulled pork shoulder. I ordered the dry ribs, pulled pork shoulder and smoked sausage. He loved the catfish and pork, but the ribs weren't as good as mine (his words, not mine). And I loved the pork and sausage - the dry ribs were just that - DRY. And definitely not tender. But the sausage was smoked perfectly, and so juicy. We had also ordered the onion ring loaf for an appetizer - definitely delicious! Our server was so friendly, and couldn't have been more helpful.