“Disappointing”

Dining options: Reservations
Amarillo, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was recommended by a couple of friends. We were disappointed. The server showed little interest and I even found him on his cell phone when I went to the restroom. Maybe we should have realized what we would experience when we arrived around noon and the restaurant was less than half full. The ribs were overcooked and you could barely eat them. The sides were okay. I am not sure if other Corky locations are better, but we couldn't recommend this one.

• Visited January 2014

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
“Just like I remember from previous visits.”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Had a great meal with three other local friends. Couple of them were armatures. They had to get a to-go box because they could not eat all their ribs

Visited January 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Great service! Great BBQ!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had a wedding rehearsal there, the service was wonderful and I love the pulled pork! Chris is the man! He was so funny and attentive to us. Thank you! WE WILL BE BACK

• Visited May 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Best pulled pork and smoked sausages ever!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try several of the offerings, so we each ordered the "Big Daddy Combo" - he ended up ordering catfish, wet ribs and pulled pork shoulder. I ordered the dry ribs, pulled pork shoulder and smoked sausage. He loved the catfish and pork, but the ribs weren't as good as mine (his words, not mine). And I loved the pork and sausage - the dry ribs were just that - DRY. And definitely not tender. But the sausage was smoked perfectly, and so juicy. We had also ordered the onion ring loaf for an appetizer - definitely delicious! Our server was so friendly, and couldn't have been more helpful.

• Visited October 2013
Mundelein, Illinois
“Hush Puppies Anyone!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Finally a great Rib place last day of trip! I was on the hunt for some fall off the bone Ribs and Corky's didn't let me down! The place was clean and the staff was happy to be there good food great service . I ordered the Ribs wet and Catfish with the largest Hush Puppies I have ever seen. The Catfish was crisp on the out side and moist on the inside. The Hush Puppies were as big as a meatball and seasoned lightly and had a little crunch to them. I left there full and happy with my meal!

Visited August 2013