“The BEST restaurant in memphis!”
Review of Villa Castrioti

Villa Castrioti
Ranked #6 of 156 Restaurants in Cordova
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love This restaurant and the people!! My Favorite! The food is always awesome and so is the service. Reminds me of the cozy Italian restaurants in New York.

1  Thank Esther7212

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here Saturday night and I made the comment this is the best Italian in town, we have had everything pizza,fish and steak everything has been wonderful. Clean and the staff very attentive.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We came back to this place because it is elegant, romantic, and has wonderful food. We knew from previous visits that the service tended to be a bit slow, and more than a bit snooty...let me just say "simply correct"...no more. No smile, no concern for whether the order was proper, just smack in front of you and disappear till time to pay the bill ! Good thing the food WAS good, and we wanted to be alone !

1  Thank Sandi G
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here numerous times. The food is always good and some of the best servers in town. Occassionally, the crowd can be large, but the wait has never been more than a few minutes, although we have eaten at the bar a couple of times to avoid the wait. I recommend the Villa Castriotti salad. It's large enough to share, but tasty enough to make you wish you had ordered one for yourself. My personal favorite is the Chicken Piccata, while my wife usually orders the crab legs appetizer as a meal, which she says are the freshest in town. I love the atmosphere. They seem to be one of the few restaurants that understand that bright lights do not make for intimate dining.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

A littlle more casual then the movie version. Very good Italian food. The fantastic, but my favorite was the fresh garlic bread with the salad. The blue cheese dressing was some of the best I have had anywhere. The eggplant parmigiana was very tender, and their Marinira sauce tasted like we were in Italy itself. Finish with a cannoli was excellent. We will come back and try the pizza.

1  Thank Giuseppes1933

Been to Villa Castrioti? Share your experiences!