“you can never go wrong”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“you can never go wrong”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have been going to the villa for over 12 years. It is my opinion if you can find a resturant with great steaks (try the ribeye) great fish,lamb and italian crusine, followed up with great service,drinks and wine list - what more do you need? This a place I bring family and clients - I have never been disappointed having reservations for 2 or for 20. Regards, TN. Mike

• Visited June 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
“Our favorite Italian in Memphis”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This out of the way place has wonderful Italian food, elegant atmosphere and nice service. It never fails to please us when we go. Their house salad dressing with Gorgonzola is to dream about. Can't go wrong here for a routine night or special occasion.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank photographersabroad
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Fantastic Italian Food!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I went there for lunch and the food was fantastic and the service was excellent!!! He had veal and I had lasagna. The food was phenomenal!!! I recommend this place to anyone looking for great Italian food and/or a very romantic location. We will definitely go back soon!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Sandra A
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Veal Marsala, Best Lasagne, Great Menu”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

This Italian restaurant is a great place. It has a welcoming bar and singles night on Wednesday nights, non-smoking. Salads are always good. Their house Italian dressing is what I get every time, I love it. They usually have 2 or 3 offerings of fish entrees. Homemade soups are great with their toasted bread. The pasta offerings are traditional and always delicious, the lasagne is awesome. They have about 10 different pizzas. Their veal marsala is the best I've ever had. This restaurant is one of our favorites and we frequent it often. It's hidden away in the Trinity Commons shopping center in Cordova, and definitely worth finding!

• Visited February 2012
Munford, Tennessee
“wonderful food and service”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

One of the best kept little secrets...I feel. However, when I say little secret, its because this is not a chain.
They have great food (lobster and steak...awesome and the shrimp scampi is awesome) along with other things but those are a few of my favorites. The service here is awesome as well. Please go visit this resteraunt...it is spectacular!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank tcaincross

Been to Villa Castrioti? Share your experiences!