“My favorite Mexican restaurant in town”
Review of Rio Azul

Rio Azul
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Cordova
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The food is consistent, and consistently good. Portions are large and prices are very reasonable. We get take-out from here an average of once every 2 weeks and our order has NEVER been wrong. Service in the restaurant is quick and friendly. I honestly have never had anything here that I didn't like. The shrimp chimichangas are my personal favorite, but you can't go wrong with pretty much anything on the menu.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

For the price you pay the portions are larger than most Mexican restraunts in Memphis. The food is reasonablly priced and tastes great!!! I highly recommend the fajita quasidillas. Come hungry because they give you enough to share or take home for another meal. It is important to save room for dessert. My daughter and I shared the banana burrito (think that is was it was called).
Anyway it is the only banana dessert, and was very tasty, unique and big enough to share. Best of all it was cheap. Simple decore, good service, with super food! Hidden in the corner of a strip mall, well worth a visit.

1  Thank LakelandLady87
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

They have great fajitas, chips, salsa, margaritas, Victoria beer, and specials. The service is terrific and the prices are moderate. Love the place!

Been to Rio Azul? Share your experiences!