“Nice hotel, but...”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cordova
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Nice hotel, but...”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had a one night stay over for business. The hotel seemed clean, friendly staff during check-in. I loved how spacious the room was. Didn't have an issue until I saw the cockroach in the morning. I hope there was only one because he was still in the room when I left. :-)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
WingateMemphis, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Wolfchase - Memphis, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Kevin W,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our establishment. We would like to formally apologize about the inconvenience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the space and the clean room. Thank you so much and we wish you nothing but safe travels in your future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Had no issues with this location of LQ Hotel. Clean and great staffing. Very quick to make sure they answered any of my questions or concerns.

Rooms are clean and obviously pet friendly. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear AlbertZoAlonso ,
The staff here at the Wingate works dutifully in keeping our hotel in tip top-shape and we are very pleased to have exceeded your expectations. Our central location to a variety of venues makes us a highly convenient option for fulfilling all your needs. Thank you for taking your time in reviewing our hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit!
Cordova
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The first night, there was hair on the bed and in the bathroom.The dressers had dirt in each drawer I didnt complain at the time because we arrived at 1:00a.m. I mention it to the front desk clerk the next morning and she assures me it will be handled. My family and I left the hotel for most of the day & upon our arrival back, our door is found opened! cleaning crew has come and gone (sheets were not changed/)there is no one in sight, I won't be staying at thiis location again I'm surprised we were not robbed with our door left opned by the cleaning crew, I think it was payback for the initial compliant

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateMemphis, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Wolfchase - Memphis, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Natalynn W:

I am very sorry about your experience at our hotel during your stay with us as this is not the way we intended to conduct business. I simply want to make this right for you and your family and would love to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again in the future. The safety and security of our guests is our top priority and I have brought your concerns to the attention of our team. Please contact me directly at the hotel for your next stay in Memphis and I will personally make your reservation and will do everything in my power to ensure you and your family have a great stay.

Respectfully,

Jonathan Darden
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cordova
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#4 of 6 in Cordova
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/by Wolfchas

Been to Country Inn & Suites Wolfchase - Memphis? Share your experiences!