“What's wrong with the jetted tub?”

Country Inn & Suites Wolfchase - Memphis
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cordova

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is what you want in a hotel for short or extended stay. You want comfort, convenience, and security. This place has it all and free breakfast to boot. I visit relatives annually in Memphis and this is one of my favorite stops in the Cordova area. I am close to relatives, the mall and restaurants. This is a good choice and good value for the money. It costs a little bit more when you book directly through the hotel. However, if Hotwire has rooms available, look for the hotel with a four out of five rating that is close to the mall and you should get this place or the Hyatt becuase if you are familiar with Hotwire, you know that the names aren't revealed until you pay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
wingatetn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Wolfchase - Memphis, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
I would like to take this time to thank-you for taking the time to write a review. Our main priority is guest's comfort. We look forward to having you again in the future.
NEW BRAUNFELS
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had stayed here before at this same hotel, and I had received excellent customer service. I decided to stay here again because I had received excellent customer service but this time the clerk was not very friendly to me. It was the same clerk, and I'm sorry I did not catch her name, but this time she wasn't outright rude to me, but she wasn't as helpful with local information and welcoming as she was the first time I stayed here in August of this year. The last time I stayed here, she welcomed me as I walked in the lobby but this time, she didn't even say "hi," or "welcome," or anything. Needless to say, it was very strange receiving bland service from the front desk clerk when before I had excellent service. It has made me think twice about whether I will stay here in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the inconsistency in the service you received. I will get together with all the front desk staffs to discuss this issue. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to having you again in the future.
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband and I were on a business trip a few weeks back and stayed here. This was our second stay. The first time was a year or so ago. I remember having to switch rooms for a maintenance issue back then. I understand that can happen. We still had a nice stay so we ended up going back for this trip. Once we got settled, we realized our heater in the room didnt work so we called the front desk. They had a maintenance man come up. He couldnt fix it so we switched rooms this time too. They told us we needed to bring our old key down after switching rooms. After almost 10 hours on the road plus the hassle of having to unpack, then repack for moving rooms, then unpack again, I felt that was a bit of an inconvenience. We checked out the next morning so we couldve brought it down then. Its not like we had intentions to use both rooms. Furthermore, when I worked Front Desk at a hotel, we had the ability to deactivate a keycard without physically having it, so if they were concerned we would use both rooms, why not just deactivate the other room card. If the concierge needed the cards back for another reason, they couldve just come and gotten them. This may not seem like a big deal, but my husband and I were so exhausted after travelling and meetings all day. It is the hotels job to accomodate us, not the other way around. Going the extra mile in the hospitality industry makes all the difference. Also, we looked forward to relaxing in the hot tub, but it was out of order.This was not specified on the website. The hotel is nice overall, but there are some opportunities for improvement.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank luklav
Haughton, Louisiana
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Enjoyed my stay very much! Hotel was located in a great area, lots of resturants and LOTS of shopping. Right down the street from Germantown Mall. Nice area.
Hotel staff was friendly and efficient.
I was unaware that since i booked with Hotwore I could not receive Wyndham rewards points. i didn't care for the attitude of the check out clerk when she stated that, but other than that my experience was pleasant. Sitting in the lobby for a while i noticed she had a rather snippy attitude with a few customers. All other employees were very helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cordova
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/by Wolfchas
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#4 of 6 in Cordova
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View

Been to Country Inn & Suites Wolfchase - Memphis? Share your experiences!