“Not a fan of this place.”
Review of Thai Bistro - CLOSED

Thai Bistro
Cuisines: Thai
memphis,tn
“Not a fan of this place.”
Reviewed June 4, 2009

I have gotten take out here twice. the staff were impatient while i tried to figure
out what to order. By the time i ordered... the bill was about 46.00 for dinner
take out.. which is much more than i would usually pay.
we were not big fans of the taste of the food. i would not
recommend this place.

Cordova, TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food, service & value in Cordova, TN!”
Reviewed May 8, 2009

This restaurant has it all - great food (it's addicting!). Everything they use is fresh everyday. No MSG. Very friendly and professional servers, great prices, very clean and so relaxing. I have been here at least 20 times since they opened and they are consistently great. I have referred many people and everyone always reports that it was a wonderful experience. Always busy, but never a wait. I'm amazed that more people don't know about it. Best kept secret in Cordova!
And they have 2 coupons in every edition of the Clipper magazine.
P.S. I never write reviews on restaurants, but I felt like I had to on this one!

1 Thank MeriMeri
Memphis, TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast Service, Good Food”
Reviewed July 4, 2008

I visited the Thai Bistro for their lunch special. The modern decor of this restaurant is refershing, clean, and surprising. (I'm accustomed to such small Thai restaurants to have worn-out tables and peeling paint.) The staff were fast and polite. The food presentation was excellent - the cilantro was carefully placed, the carrots were cut prettily, and the dishes were clean around the edges.

As for the food itself? Very good Thai. The "medium" yellow curry was the exact spice and heat intensity I expected for a "medium" Thai dish. The fried spring rolls were perfectly crisp.

I'll be returning to the restaurant the next time I'm in Cordova.

1 Thank jtg2
memphis
“Best Thai Cuisine in Memphis!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2008

There is this little Thai restaurant that opened in Cordova called Thai Bistro. I recommend everyone to try out this place. The food taste great and there is everything there is not pre-made, so they were able to prepare my dish "My Way". Also I went there for lunch and they have this Lunch Special of theirs where I get a bowl of soup, my choice of an appetizer and an entree for less then $10 and I had enough time to eat my entree and get back to work within my alloted 30mins. What more can I say...... I Love this new little hole in the wall called Thai Bistro.

4 Thank abercrombie227