“Great Thai cuisine in Cordova, TN -- who knew?”
Review of Thai Bistro - CLOSED

Thai Bistro
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Buda, Texas
“Great Thai cuisine in Cordova, TN -- who knew?”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Thai Bistro is a real gem. It's located in Cordova, a NE suburb of Memphis, and is somewhat tucked away in one of many strip malls along Germantown Road. It took us a few minutes to find it but we are *really* glad we persevered. The chefs -- we were told that one is from Chiang Mai and the other from Phitsanulok, in Thailand -- really know their stuff. The dishes we had were spiced in ways that ranged from subtle to aggressive--without exception the cooking was flavorful, fresh, and delivered hot. I had satay chicken, Tom Ka soup, and a green curry of chicken and veg; my wife had a red curry and Thai cucumber salad, and we were delighted. Service was friendly and fast; the booths where we sat had very high sidewalls which made for quiet and easy conversation. Prices were quite modest. We were delighted, and hope to return some day --

• Visited March 2012

Jackson, Mississippi
“New fav place for sushi”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The sushi is the best here I have had so far in Memphis and the downtown location

Flowood, MS
“DOWNTOWN LOCATION AWESOME”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Trip Advisor is missing out. There is a down town location for Thai Bistro and its the one I ate at. For some reason TA will not acknowledge its there. It is great food. They were doing a special for 2011 called the $20.11 special. I got an appetizer (curry dumplings), a soup (chicken coconut), a sushi (crunchy shrimp roll) and main course (Cashew Chicken) for only $20.11. It was fantastic. I ate early and was one of the only patrons (it was before 5). I was alone and several of the female staff members sat around and talked to me while I ate. We shared "Mommy moments", etc. I felt like I was hanging out with the girls. I would rate this restaurant as excellent in every aspect. Food was delicious. Location and service was great!

• Visited November 2011
Houston, Texas
“Little piece of gastronomicle heaven”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

You know you are welcome when the waiter remembers your order from 2 months back and askes you if you would like to start with it again. Well Thai Bistro as much as I would like to keep them for myself I can't. From the delectible spring rolls and peanut curry dip to my absolutly tantalizing Grouper, the service,presentation and balance of flavors were exceptional. A must for dating

• Visited August 2011
Mid-South
“Our favorite restaurant in Cordova!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Since the day they have opened we have been regulars. Why? Because the people that work there remembered us on our second trip in and on each visit afterwards we felt like Norm in Cheers...everyone says hi, they know us by name, they remember our likes and preferences and we feel like we are visiting with family at the dinner table. The food beats the more fast-food stlye Thai and when we ask for "fire-spicy" we get exactly what we order. No other restaurant in the Memphis area can get the food spicy enough for us...except here. Their secret is that they use authentic recipes and ingredients.

1 Thank MiklCJ